S4EP07 "House of Surprise!/House of Break-Up" Part 2

House of Anubis : The Sacrifice of Isis' Sword

"House of Surprise!/House of Break-Up" Part 2 (out of 5)

(Amber walks down the stairs)

Amber: I Have to be honest... I'm in here for 3 minutes and already I Hate that old guy!

Joy: Who? Dan?

Amber: yes! He's just so mean! To me and all of you guys!

Willow: Anyways, how was it in New York?

Amber: Amazing... So much talented people... And beautiful of course... I see you still are dressing up as in the 90's...

(Mara taps Amber's shoulder)

Mara: Hey! These are one of my best clothes...

Amber: Just kidding! There's nothing more awesome than spending time with you guys!

(Willow giggles and goes to her room)

Mara: So, you're sad you left?

Amber: A bit... Because you know... Doing stuff with...

Mara: Sibunas! Right, I know that...

Amber: You do?

Jerome: Everyone does! Almost...

Mara: Wait, you knew about this too?!

Jerome: Indeed I did!

Mara: That's... Cool?

Amber: Wait... Jerome, can you get out for a second? I need to talk with Mara...

Jerome: What? Sure, have your secrets!

(Walks to the kitchen)

(Amber & Mara whispers)

Amber: What's the goss?

Mara: Whuh?

Amber: Sibuna goss! Did you guys have fun solving mysteries and traps? What danger did you all face? Did Senkhara return and throw you all of the ground? Or Did Rufus kill the Osirion...

Mara: Nothing like that, except that I was almost sacrificed to some Egyptian Sun God!

Amber: Ra?!

Mara: How do you know that?

Amber: Studied Egyptology hard on my free time. I couldn't help you guys so I studied a lot so Maybe one day I could help anyhow!

Mara: Clever, but... There's something weird going on around here...

Amber: Tell me About it!!!

(Amber smiles)

Mara: you see... Things got... Changed, around here...

Amber: Changed as... The good side?

Mara: Don't think so... And Nina's not in touch, something wrong happened to her, we all know that.

Amber: What? Nina!? How is that possible?!

Mara: Wish I knew more than you do...

(Amber looking scared a bit)

(Mara & Amber walk to the kitchen)

(at the moment)

Dan: Well... Is there anything you want to say?

Eddie: We're sorry... I found this locket on the floor... We went to the kitchen... Then we saw the same symbol on the oven & decided to unlock it. The door opened & we came in. Few minutes later we came back and you were there...

Dan: You're much more than you seem to be...

Patricia: It's all we know!

Fabian: Nothing else!

Dan: What about the passage way?

Fabian: What passage way?

Dan: Are you making a fool out of me? If so, you failed!

KT: No! We're just really scared of all these weird things going on around here and we want to find out what's going on!

Dan: Nothing's going on! Just little problems are being spotted but I'm sure everything's alright! This is the last time you're getting out of your childish mistakes luckily!

To Be Continued! Hope you enjoyed! Already excited for you all to see what happens next!