The Fourth Letter

Dear Friend,

"Oh My..."

I don't know if I already meet the man of my dreams but I'm sure I am, I'm just kidding.

I couldn't believed it, its Tyler Salvador Gale. He was the general manager of the company that I was working for. 

He was 35. He looked more matured  since the last time I saw him. He's tall, well groomed, his jawline made him more handsome, and he's a very serious but passionate boss. They said that he was a total monster, but I really don't believe it because of his gentle face. Truly people will be monster when it comes to work especially if they owns the business.

My friend Sarah,said that he is very strict when it comes to work but a very generous person. She just only works with him for a couple of days so she knows a little bit about him.

Back then he likes messy hair. He was also a goofy person. We have the same interest in life, maybe that it is why I was drawn to him. He was my crush when it comes to economics area. I always look forward on meeting him again. I hope he remembers me.

She also told me that Mr. Gale was a bachelor, he didn't have any girlfriend after he graduated from college since the company almost lose everything after his grandfather died. So some of the board members left the company taking most of their money.

That is why he couldn't afford to lose it again.

"Do you think he's gay?" I chuckled.

Sarah smiles. "I hoped not."