The Second Letter

Dear Friend,

I just got hire from an office somewhere in BGC and I'll be starting tomorrow. I can't wait. The HR manager was really nice. I mean, I was late for 15 mins. But still, accept me due to the road accident I have an encountered along the way.

Mikhail (It's Michael, and he was my best friend since pre-school) and I celebrate my second job since we're going to be office mate. Before I got hired, Mickey was looking for new accounting staff, so he immediately offered me the position. At first, I hesitate the opportunity due to my past employer (Which was for 7 years) and also he was my best friend. But he explained to me that we should set our personal affair a side and work on something that we haven't done from the past.

"so what do you think of our company?" he suddenly asked after we have ordered our food.

I smile. "it was good. I didn't think I could get hired so easily."

"Well, you have two backups I guess." He chuckled.

Mickey was just like everyone's childhood best buddy. I mean he and Janice actually. But most of the time Mickey and I were the only one who always hangs out the most because we have the same interest in a lot of stuffs, while Janice was like Mickey's tail since she liked him. Where like the trio just like on the harry potter with some difference. I was like Harry in some different way and those two were like Ron Weasley and Lavender Brown. (If you know what I mean)

I clearly remember how Mickey declined girls who tries to flirt at him, and then glares at me after the failed attempt confessions. Then Janice taunt them after they left. Just typical grade school 

So before we all entered high school, Janice flew for America, and Mickey move from other school. Yet, we still  keep in touch with one another. Right after high school, Mickey and I decided to attend the same university but different course. He was on the accounting, at the same time I was taking Finance. 

Afterwards, I applied in manila and Mickey, already applied in the company. His promotion was incredibly quick, that is why he offered me the job few weeks prior today. To cut the story short, he wants me to work for him.

Anyway, I have to go to bed early so that I won't be late for my first day. Ciao!