The Third Letter

Dear Friend,

It's been 3 days since I joined the company, but some of my workmates had already shown their true identity. I guess that wasn't new to me. I have been expecting it. So it wasn't a surprise.

They were making up stories about me and heck I have no idea where it came from. Good thing Mikhail bashes those people who are rude enough to make stories about us. Anyway, Mikhail was the Manager of our department, so that makes sense.

Actually, it happens on my second day in work, when we're about to go home. I was planning to go home by myself but Mikhail insisted me to go home with him. Of course, since we're neighbor we both have the same route in going home. I didn't think that some people would saw us, and I'm pretty sure that it's one of his admirers.

[Take note: Mikhail is extremely handsome and a very nice guy. A true gentleman that every girl dream of as a prince for their lives. But unfortunately, he was like a brother to me.]

So yesterday, someone saw us having lunch together. Basically, I was alone at the time and I don't know other colleagues [he was eating some of my lunch and I guess no saw that side of him except me. He's been so cute with everything.] Then later that day, everyone is starting to do some rude stuff, especially his assistant, who kept me away from him.

"Ms. Reyes, I want to work on this less than an hour." Mickey's bitchy assistant told me.

For my sake, I have to finish this entire mountain of paper. "dude? Are dead serious?"

"do I look like I'm joking?" she said crossing her arm as she arched a brow on me.

I slightly frown. "how can I finish my work  when you kept on passing other papers to me for the last fifteen minutes."

"that is not my problem." She said as she walks away to my cubicle, laughing.

"Fuck.you." as I whispered to myself.