10: Did We Find Them?

Ryder's POV:
Usually I'm the one supposed to be leading the pups, but Chase has the super smell, not me. So Chase was in front and me and Marshall were behind. I also noticed that Marshall had been feeling a bit down.
Ryder: "Marshall, what's wrong?"
Marshall: "Rocky. I want him back."
Ryder: "I know it's hard. I know the pain. We're the PAW Patrol though, we'll find him!"
Marshall: *sniff* "I hope."
Chase: "We're here!"
We hopped out of our vehicles and Chase continued sniffing. We stopped at a pile of rocks.
Chase: "Um..."
Ryder: "That's no ordinary rock pile, it's humdinger's secret cave! I should've known! Let's go, Pups!"

Rocky's POV:
I'm super weak... they've tortured me enough. I was all bruised up.
Rocky: "P-Please s-stop..."
Sweetie: "Just tell us the password!"
Rocky: "N-Never..."
Then, one of the kitties showed it's teeth. just when it was about to attack me, the door bust open. Humdinger, Sweetie, and Rubble all gasp.
Marshall: "Rocky!!"
Marshall ran to Rocky and hugged him.
Rocky: "I-I'm sorry M-Marshall... I should've listened to you."
Marshall: "It's okay, buddy."
They share a quick kiss.
Rubble: "Ew! You guys never told me you guys were faggots!"
Ryder: "You would've known if you never ran away... and quit that attitude! Didn't you get kidnapped too?"
Rubble: "Nope. I teamed up with Sweetie and Humdinger to take you guys down! Rocky is almost dead anyways."
A slight growl was heard from Marshall.
Ryder's POV:
Rubble had been acting different. This is NOT Rubble at all. Sure I yelled at him, but when we would find him he would allow me to apologize. Wait... I know what's going on!
Ryder: "You used the hypnotize gun!"
Humdinger: "No dip Sherlock."
Ryder: "Chase, detect the gun!"
Chase: "On it, Ryder! Ruff ruff, goggles!"
Humdinger: "Kitties! Stop him!"
They all ran at him but Chase caught them with his net.
Ryder: "I'll guard the net. Marshall, do your job."
Marshall: "Ruff ruff! X-Ray!"
Marshall looks at Rocky's bruises,
Marshall: "He's hurt really bad. I can't help him, maybe Katie can."
Ryder: "Okay, take him in your ambulance."
Sweetie: Not on my watch!"
She was about to jump on Marshall who was carrying a stretcher with Rocky on it, I've caught her just in time.
Humdinger: "Let go of her!"
He kicked my in the shin causing her to jump out. Humdinger pulled a gun at me.
Humdinger: "Say goodbye, Ryder."
Marshall did not notice it because he was already outside.
Chase's POV:
My goggles detected they gun and I grabbed it. Now to take off the spell! Once I came back, Humdinger was pointing a gun at Ryder.
Chase: "What are you doing?"
Humdinger: "Great! You can watch Ryder die!"
Chase: "Not on my watch!"
Ryder's POV:
I was scared for my life. Chase barked out a pistol from his pup-pack. I only put that in there Incase things get real. He used it at the right time. He shop Humdinger in the head, killing him. The kitties and Sweetie are tied at the back of his truck, ready to head to the pound.
Ryder: "Good boy, Chase!"
Chase: "Oh, Yeah. Right there. That's the spot. Ahh...."
Rubble: "You've forgotten about me!"
Chase: "Oh yeah."
Chase picked up the hypnotize gun and took the spell of Rubble. He tried to dodge it but failed miserably.
Rubble: "What happened?"
Chase: "You ran away, and Humdinger hypnotized you."
Rubble: "Oh. Why did I run away anyways? Oh right, Ryder!"
Ryder: "Rubble, look. I'm sorry for what had happened. I didn't realize that you Pups were changing, I was just confused. Forgive me?"
Rubble: "Yeah."
Chase: "You need to work on that dodging dude. Before I shot you, you failed miserably trying to doge it."
Rubble: "Yeah, I really need to lay off those pup-treats."
We all laugh. Chase takes the others to the pound and we all head home.
Skye: "Chase!! You did it!"
She ran to him and they kissed.
All: "Aww!"
Marshall: "Guys, hate to ruin the moment but, Rocky's in critical condition!"
Ryder: "Oh right! Let's go Pups!"
They all got in their vehicles to go see Rocky.