2: Falling Apart

Chase's POV:
It's been a week and it was the best week ever! Turns out me and Skye have a lot in common, we have been talking a lot. The rest have been really jealous except for Rocky, but that's not my problem. We just ate our lunch and Marshall came towards me.
Marshall: "Hey Chase!"
Chase: "Hey Marshall! What's up?"
Marshall: "We need to talk."
Chase: "About what?"
Marshall signaled me to follow him, I did, we were on the beanbags.
Chase: "So?"
Marshall: "Come On, us pups are growing now. Have you been feeling differently too?"
Chase: "Yeah. A lot. Hey, can you keep a secret?"
Marshall: "Sure!"
Chase: "I-I like Skye..."
Marshall's smile slowly turned into a frown.
Marshall: "W-What?"
Chase: "Uh, Yeah. I plan on asking her out in a few days."
Marshall: "Oh. C-Cool..."
Chase: "Marshall are you okay?"
Marshall: "B-Better than ever! Happy for you dude."
Our conversation got cut off when Skye and Zuma walked in.
Zuma: "Weady to get your butt kicked?"
Skye: "You're on!"
They walked to the TV and turned it on. They turned on the video game console and started playing Pup-Pup Boogie. God dang it Zuma! He knows that's how he could win Skye. I just hope she likes me the best out of all of these people... I sadly look at the two play... Skye is so pretty especially when she's having fun. Well I guess Zuma got that too and he was looking places he shouldn't be looking at. I swear I was about to punch him.
Skye: "Zuma why'd you stop p-"
She slapped Zuma
Zuma: "Ay girl what was that fo?"
Skye: "Freaking perv!"
Zuma: "Skye Wait!"
I stand in his way.
Chase: "Just let her go, dude."
Zuma: "You can't make me! I know you like Skye! Back off dude! She's mine!"
Chase: "She just slapped you, she totally likes you."
Then we got into a fight. Ryder came in with Skye.
Ryder: "Pups."
I ignored Ryder and continued to fight. We were scratching, punching, hitting, etc.
Ryder: "Pups!!"
We continued to fight.
Ryder: "PUUUUUPSSSS!"
We all froze. We never heard Ryder scream like that. He sounded so mad.
Rubble: "Hey what's going on?"
Ryder: "Rubble, leave."
Rubble: "Why?"
Ryder: "I said LEAVE you good for nothing mutt!"
Rubble forms tears and runs away. Ryder facepalms himself and goes to his room.
Ryder's POV:
What did I just do...
Skye's POV:
They had finally stopped fighting. Zuma had walked away.
Zuma: "Seeya later cute."
Chase growled loudly which made Zuma run off.
Skye: "T-Thanks for defending me."
Chase: "Anytime, Skye. I'll do anything for girl I love-"
I notice Chase quickly cover his mouth. I just giggle as he blushes as much as Marshall's firetruck.
Skye: "I-I like you too, Chase."
Chase: "Then, will you be my girlfriend?"
Skye: "Of course!!"
We hug and walk off.
Marhshall's POV:
I sit on a mini hill under a tree by the lookout. I looked closely and saw Chase and Skye, holding hands. I started to cry. The pup of my dreams... doesn't even like me. I feel so heartbroken. I-I don't know what to do. I run to my pup-house and shut the door.
Rubble's POV:
Well, nobody likes me here. I'm just going to leave. I grabbed all my stuff. I turned my pup-house into my rig and started the engine. Just as I was about to go, I was stopped by Chase.
Chase: "Where are you going Rubble?"
Rubble: "I'm leaving the PAW Patrol."
Chase: "Why??"
Rubble: "Ryder doesn't even like me. If I'm a good for nothing mutt than why am I even here."
Chase: "Rubble, Ryder is just going through a hard time. He didn't mean it."
Rubble: "Fine, make me a Deal. I'll stay if you make Skye my girlfriend."
Chase: "Dude we're already dating."
Rubble: "W-What?? Since when?"
Chase: "Like a couple minutes ago. Sorry, buddy. You'll find someone."
I lost it. I started crying. I threw off my pup-tag and drove off.
Rocky's POV:
We have all fallen apart!