3: The Search

Ryder's POV:
I wake up from my nap, I was really stressed. I look at the clock and it says 4:32. There's no point of going back to sleep because I'm not really tired. I walk to the elevator and go to the bottom floor. I grabbed myself a granola bar and walked outside to check on the pups. Marshall's pup-house is Shut, I know he's there because I hear light snoring. I giggle and walk to Rubble's pup-house... which isn't there. WHERE IS RUBBLE?? Then I remember what happened. I'm such an idiot. I immediatley bring out my Pup-Pad and press the colorful button.
Ryder: "PAW Patrol, to the lookout!"
All I heard was a sleepy "Ryder needs us..."
Marshall's POV:
Marshall: "Ch-Chase... no... w-why.. could you do that to me?"
I wake up and look around. Just a nightmare. I look down and my pup-tag is glowing. Great, an emergency. I didn't want to go, but duty calls.
Zuma's POV:
I was dreaming about some stuff, it doesn't matter. I was angry, it was the best dream ever! Ugh, now I have to go back to Skye and that big idiot Chase.
We're all in the eleveator and Marshall doesn't trip, thank god he's so freaking annoying. We suited up and sleepily walked out the elevator.
Chase: "R-Ready f-f-for a-action Ryder... s- ZzZ"
Ryder clicked a button on his Pup-Pad and a loud horn played.
Chase: "Ready for action, Ryder sir!" Chase exclaimed, scared for his life.
Zuma: "What the hell dude? You twyna huwt my eaws?"
Ryder: "Who do you think you're talking to?"
Zuma: "YOU! Fweaking idiot."
Ryder: "Zuma, I'm tired of your attitude. You're off the Mission."
He pressed a button on his pup-pad and a cage came flying down above Zuma, safely landed around him.
Zuma: "Lemme Out Dude!"
Ryder: "Until you learn to chill out! Okay, back to the m-"
Rocky: "Where's Rubble?"
Ryder: "That's who we have to find! He went missing! Chase, your drone and visor will help."
Chase: "Super Spy Chase is on the case!"
Ryder: "Rocky, you can look for areas where Rubble might be."
Rocky: "Green means go!"
Ryder: "Skye, you can look from above."
Skye: "This puppy's gotta fly!"
Ryder: "Marshall, I need your EMT kit just in case. He could be hurt or starving."
Marshall: "I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!"
Ryder: "Alright, PAW Patrol is on a roll!"
Ryder ran to his pole while the pups ran to the slide as the repetitive music we always hear every day queued. They all took off.
Ryder: "Skye, Chase, start looking! Rocky and Marshall, you guys can look in places Rubble night be. I'll look on my own."
Pups: "Got it!"
Marshall's POV:
Great. Chase and Skye are on the Mission together. And I'm with Rocky. Sigh, why is my life so miserable. I-
Rocky: "Marshall, you there?"
Marshall: "Y-Yeah..."
Rocky: "You were daydreaming while driving, that's not safe."
Marshall: "Y-Yeah... Thanks."
Rocky: "You don't look too well, what's wrong?"
Marshall: "Nothing."
Rocky: "Marshall, I've known you for years, I know when something is wrong."
Marshall: "I said it's okay."
Rocky: "Marshall come o-"
Marshall: "I SAID NOTHING!"
I looked and Rocky started to tear up a bit.
Marshall: "Sorry Rocky. Things have just been difficult. Sorry I yelled."
Rocky: "I-It's okay I guess. Can you atleast tell me?"
Marshall: "It's Chase and Skye... they're together now, and I really like-"
Rocky: "Almost every pup in the PAW Patrol likes Skye, well, except for me."
Marshall: "I don't like Skye..."
Rocky: "Y-You like Chase??"
Marshall slowly nods his head.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS THOUGHT HE LIKED SKYE IT WAS JUST RUBBLE AND ZUMA BRO

DISCLAIMER: I am neutral on gays, transgenders, bi's, etc. I don't really have an opinion on them.