Chapter Thirty

[A/N] BEWARE OF THE AUTHOR (for they have rabies and puns at their disposal)

Instead of taking me to his place like I had thought he would Ryuu took me back home. It took me ages to realize that we were driving down my road, I only noticed because my next door neighbours always have extravagant, too-early holiday decorations out on their front garden.

A giant Halloween skeleton puking blood stared me in the face before we stopped outside my house.

When we stopped my head lurched and so did the rest of the world. However as my head lurched forwards the world spun backwards I felt wave of nausea and dug my fingers into his shoulders trying to steady myself. My face felt hot.

I didn't notice Ryuu turn around to face me until I was staring him in the eyes. There was a hint of worry in those dark beautiful eyes.

I frowned, why was he worried? I moved forwards and kissed him on the nose. Then I realized I kissed him on the nose and moved backwards.

I moved backwards too fast and the world did a back flip and like the acrobat I am I fell backwards onto the floor and consequently into the water that was flowing down the sides of the roads in small streams downhill heading for the drains.

I groaned.

His smile, though his eyes still creased by worry, sank into my mind as the warmest look I'd ever seen him give me.

Was it possible to have dimples around the eyes? If so I like them, I won't talk to anyone who doesn't have them.

The street lamps on either side of us lit his face up and also every drop of rain. So picturesque, my beautiful handsome man, just a walking painting. Every line every muscle, the way he was always so warm, the way he knew what I wanted, the way he told me what I wanted when I didn't know what I wanted.

In the foggy state of my mind I lazily admitted that it would be very nice if he was my master, like on Spartacus, but I wouldn't fight... not if Ryuu was my master.

The image of me undressing him and guiding him to the bath I prepared flitted through my mind. One of those scenes with the Romans where the main characters talk and talk as the slaves in the background go about doing everything.

He would be there with his wife the domina, like in every naked scene someone was about to have sex,  but I would have to get him up.

I grinned faintly, he would pull my arm harshly under the water and guide me to his cock and I would comply. Even fuzzy headed as I was it seemed I was still capable of an erection. But then I frowned because the rest of my fantasy goes to shit because of the wife...

Sighing into his broad shoulders I wondered if he'd ever let us perform that fantasy in real life. Maybe let me dress him up in a tunic, then undress him in a tunic. I hummed.

Then I confused myself by wondering exactly how I had gotten into my house and what I was doing with my legs wrapped around his back and my head in his neck.

His neck was so warm so I nuzzled it, I couldn't bury my face deep enough, I moaned. I felt Ryuu lurch to a stop and heard and felt him growl, the vibrations in his throat feeling weird against my face, then he took a deep breath and continued.

It did occur to me that I could let him know that I could walk but it also occurred to me that why would I do that he was warm and if I did what if he found someone else to carry upstairs to my room. That last bit made me confused so in revenge and a little bit of healthy possessiveness I bit him lightly on the neck.

Ryuu jumped and started walking faster and before I could catch up I realized I was on my bed and he was gone.

I got really worried, why did he leave? Was it because I bit him? I should go after him and explain that it wasn't a mean bite it was a nice bite, an I-like-you bite.