Chapter Four!

Persia's POV

     I didn't come out of my cabin until dinner, which was a good few hours away. Once I did, Jason and Leo ran up to me with concerned faces. "We're so sorry! We didn't mean to push you, we just wanted to get to know you better and-"

      "Shut up. You're forgiven." I said, cutting Jason off.

      "Thank the gods. I thought we were gonna be beaten up!" Leo exclaimed, shuddering. I just rolled my eyes and shoved him in the direction of the dining pavilion.

      We got into the dining pavilion and only a few were staring at me, and it were the people who knew about my little change. They were looking between me, Jason and Leo. Nico got up and started whispering to them. They nodded and ate without staring at me. I ate my food, which was some soup, then stood and walked over to Nico. I put my elbows on his shoulders and put my hands in my chin. "Nicooo I'm boorred." I whined.

      "Well what am I supposed to do about that?" He asked, looking up at my with a raised eyebrow.

      "Entertain me, I don't know. Do something amusing." I told him. He just rolled his eyes and continued to eat his dinner, which was a salad with nothing but lettuce, tomatoes and a few onions. "What kind of entertainment is that? You're salad is the most boring salad I've ever seen, and boring you eating your boring salad does not equal entertainment!"

Jason's POV

      I secretly stared enviously at Nico. Persia was leaning on his casually, Hazel snickering besides them as she talked. "Entertain me, I don't know. Do something amusing." He whined, jutting her bottom lip out slightly. Nico just rolled his eyes and continued to eat his salad. "What kind of entertainment is that?" Persia asked, wrinkling her nose in an adorable way. "You're salad is the most boring salad I've ever seen, and boring you eating your boring salad does not equal entertainment!" I chuckled to myself, as well as the rest of the seven.

       "Alright Persia, I think you've bugged Nico enough." Hazel said, shoving her away.

       "There's no limit for bugging Nico. It's a thing now, Perisa bugs Nico forever day. The day never ends, by the way." Persia added. Hazel laughed as Nico groaned, looking up at Persia's face and Persia looked down.

       "Sup?" She asked, making both of them laugh.

       "Why are you suddenly so close with Nico?" Some kid asked. I don't know who.

       Persia pouted. "Am I not allowed to have friends?"

       "No, you are, I just don't see why It's Nico off all the kids." the kid told her.

      "What's wrong with Nico?" Persia asked, covering Nico's ears while he rolled his eyes.

      "I've heard all the insults, don't you worry." Nico muttered.

      "Well they aren't good for your mood, which is already in the negatives. Which is not good." Persia pouted, while Nico just shook his head like, 'Can you believe her?'

      The kid shut up after that. I guess they didn't want to get on the bad side of anyone who was Persia's friend. "Well, I'm bored, still." Persia whined.

      "That's to bad." Nico snorted. Hazel flicked his ear and Persia and Hazel laughed, Nico scowling.

     "No back talking. I'm twenty years older than you mister." Hazel scolded with a teasing scowl on her face.

     Nico just rolled his eyes. Again. "Watch your attitude there di Angelo, I'm gonna have to drench you!" Persia warned, raising an eyebrow.

     Nico rolled his eyes for the millionth time and picked up a tiny tomato from his salad, throwing it at Persia. It hit her in the forehead and she blinked, going cross eyed for a second. Of course, Hazel, Nico, and the rest of the campers died of laughter.