CHAPTER 7

A FLASH BACK TO WHEN CHARLIE AND SHANNON FIRST MET.

It was a hot summer day, perfect weather for a beach party. Shannon, Jared and Tomo had a break from work and decided to invite all their friends to a massive party.

One of Jared's friends had a beach house with it's own beach, he was away doing a movie so it was free for them to use.

One of Shannon's mates (Greg) had a new girlfriend and she had a friend that they wanted to invite. Her good looking friend was single. Shannon wasn't keen on starting something with someone and a one night stand could be akward. He told Greg she can come but not to exspect anything.

Jared and Tomo set up the fire and logs around the fire area to sit on. They had solar lights scattered around to make more light once it got dark. Shannon and Jamie got a big bath for the drinks, and Emma organised some tables with nibble food.

At about 12pm people started to arrive, within an hour the place was packed. The music was playing, people were swimming and playing games. It was gonna be a good day.

Shannon was chatting with some friends when Greg arrived. G" Shan" S" Hey" They greeted each other with a man hug. G" So you ready for this girl" S" I told you.." G" Yeah I know but wait till you see her".

Greg pointed to two girls standing by the bath, one blonde the other brunette. Greg took Shannon over to them. G" Shannon I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Tessa". Shannon shook her hand. S" Nice to meet you" Te" You too, I'm a big fan" G" And this blonde beauty is Kristy" S" Hi" K" Hi, it's very nice to meet you Mr.Leto". She said as she looked him up and down.

Shannon began to feel very awkward. S" I'm sorry but I better greet my other guests". He said as he began to walk away. K" Hope to see you soon". Shannon gave her a half smile as he continued to walk away.

Greg came running after him. G" What's wrong do you not like the way she looks" S" I do but I also told you I wouldn't be doing anything with her" G" Come on it's just a little fun. When was the last time you had your cock played with". Shannon gave him a look as to say a while. G" Well then come, let little Shan play" S" Little big Shan you mean".

They walked back to the girls and started to chat. After a half hour Shannon noticed she was agreeing with everything he was saying and laughing alot. He decided that his little (big) fella needed some motivation so they went for a swim.

He already had his swim shorts on so he just needed to remove his top. Kristy had a bikini under her dress. Her body was very tight and tanned.

They walked to the water and as they got closer Shannon saw someone coming out of the water. She was brunette, slim tonned body, and a huge rack. The sun was reflecting off her wet body, she looked like an angel.

Kristy noticed that I had stopped walking and was sharing at this other women. K" So we going in". She said close to my ear as she ran her fingers down my arm. I snapped out of it. S" Yeah sure".

She was trying to act all sexy in the water by play fighting with the water and getting very close to me. She was giving the hint to kiss her but I wasn't interested. I kept looking at the beach, I was watching the chick from before.

Kristy had enough and decided to find someone that would give her the attention she wanted. I felt very relieved and I began to walk out of the water.

J" Hey bro what did you do to that chick, she looked a bit cross as she came out of the water" S" Yeah I rejected her" J" Poor girl" S" I wouldn't say that". Shannon said as he pointed to her sucking face with some guy. J" Class" S" Yeah, he can have her anyway she was very boring".