CHAPTER 2

The next morning I organized a doctor's apointment, then sent Shannon a message with the time and place. I tried to organize a baby sitter for Jack, everyone was busy, I couldn't take Jack with us.

I got a phone call from Shannon. Me" Hello" S" Hi, I was thinking how about I pick you up and we go together" Me" Yeah sure" S" Are you ok, you seem distracted" Me" Yeah I'm just trying to organize a sitter, it's not a place I can take Jack" T" Tomo and his wife Vicki can look after him. It can be practice for when they have there baby" Me" Would they mind?" S" I'll ask them, I'll call you right back".

After 10 minutes Shannon called back confirming it was ok. We decided I would pick him up and drop Jack at Tomo's on the way, because of my car having Jack's car seat.

I stopped the car outside Shannon's house, then I saw him walk out the front door. He looked so good, and once he opened the car door I got a whiff of his sent. S" Hi, hey buddy" J" Hi, I'm going to Tomo's for a play" S" Yes you are, and you can play with his animals too" J" yes".

I started to drive and Shannon looked at me funny, trying to figure out why I was so quiet. Jack was non stop talking to him, so he had no time to ask me what was wrong.

We arrived at Tomo's. Shannon walked us inside where we were greeted with open arm's.  V" You are beutiful and Jack really is a mini Shannon". Tomo and Shannon froze with shock of what Vicki had just said. V" And you Shannon" S" What about me" V" You look hot and your smell is driving me crazy". I just started to laugh. Me" Oh I remember those crazy hormones".

Shannon backed away from Vicki. He new she wouldn't do anything but had to make a joke about it. He came close to me, my breathing went a little funny and he noticed. S" Oh so that's why you were so quiet in the car". He gave me a wink and cheeky smile. Me" So we should go". We said our goodbyes then left.

As Shannon and I walked to the car I could hear him chuckling behind me. I turned around and threw the key's at him. Me" Your driving" S" Makes sence. You can't watch me and the road at the same time". He opened the door for me. S" You do look beautiful" Me" Thank you". We smiled at each other then he closed the door.

Once we got to the Doctors we were told that we had at least an hour wait. S" I'm gonna need a coffee, you" Me" Most definitely, thanks". When he got back we started to chat, about things like me not remembering my past. How strange it was waking up pretty much like a new born and being pregnant.

After a while he apologized again. S" I really am sorry for what I said yesterday. I don't think of women as object's" Me" I told you it's ok. You have many women wanting you, some male's too" We laughed " I don't blame you for not remembering me" S" But I should of. I have something to tell you, I ...." " The doctor will see you now". S" I guess it can wait".

We had our test done, the doctor was a fan of Shannon's. D" You know what I have nothing else to do today, so I can get this done for you and have the results by tonight, early tomorrow at the latest" S" That sounds great thanks". They shook hands then he left. Me" Well I guess he really is a fan" S" I know how good is that we will know either today or tomorrow" Me" I was actually referring to him not saying goodbye to me" S" Oh didn't he".

Shannon helped me into the car again, then he made a quick phone call befor he got in. Me" Can I have Tomo's number, I know were on our way back there but I would still like to know how Jack is" S" You are such a good mum" Me" Thanks, so his number" S" No" Shannon started the car. Me" May I ask why. You don't think I'm gonna stalk him do you" S" No. I just called him and he's fine" Me" Oh thanks" S" And were not going back yet, that's why I called" Me" Where are we going" S" You'll see"

Shannon stopped in the driveway of a house. Me" Nice place" S" Thanks" Me" It's yours" S" Yes, come in". He guided me into the lounge area. S" Just wait here". He disappeared into the next room.

When he came out he had something in his hand. Me" What's that" S" I was going to tell you befor but the nurse interrupted us. I began to remember us together, I mean we did spend 3 day's together" Me" And what's this" S" I never new but kept it anyway. When I remembered you I remembered this necklace, it's yours".

I looked a the necklace and tried to remember but couldn't. Me" I'm sorry but nothing is coming back" S" That's ok it still might one day" Me" I hope so. So what did happen" Shannon had a big smile on his face. S" Oh a lot". He began to bite his lip as he looked me up and down.

Me" I should get back to Jack" S" He's fine. You and I are going out for lunch, just us no child" Me" I don't know" S" When was the last time you did something outside of work without Jack" Me" Never" S" Shit really, so how have you had sex?" Me" I haven't" S" How can you handle that?" Me" I don't remember it, so pretty easily" S" Wow so your like a born again virgin" Me" I guess you could say that".