CHAPTER 6

Shannon had a big smile on his face that he just couldn't get rid of. Shannon stared at Jared and Jack whilst holding on to my waist.

Me" Would you like some breakfast" S" Mmm, coffee and pancakes, my favorite". He said kissing my neck. S" I would still like to continue yesterday's activities" Me" Oh would you now". I looked at him with one raised eyebrow.

JL" I can take Jack today, we can go to the park" J" Yay the park, I love the park" S" Sorted then" Me" Do I get a say" J" No" Me" Thanks Jack". The guys laughed and gave Jack a high five.

J" Shannon you can come too". Shannon's smile dropped from Jack calling him by his real name. I gave Shannon his food and coffee and took Jack into the other room.

Me" Jack I have something to tell you" J" What's that?" Me" Well you know how you call Jared uncle J now, well Shannon is your Daddy". Jack was a bit confused at first but after explaining it the best I could he had a smile on his face and ran out of the room.

He ran to the kitchen were Shannon and Jared were and yelled out 'Daddy' as he jumped into Shannon's arms. Shannon had tears instantly fall down his cheeks as he squeezed Jack tight. Shannon mouthed to me 'thank you' as he tried to calm his emotions, that were very high at the moment.

I entered the kitchen and started to clean up, Jared helped me whilst Shannon played with Jack. JL" So am I taking Jack alone today or are you two joining us" Me" We will be joining you" JL" I'm guessing Shannon stuffed up by drinking too much yesterday" Me" No that wasn't the problem" JL" Then what, you don't like him" Me" I do like him, I haven't felt this way before, but.." JL" What" Me" I'm nervouse" JL" He doesn't bite, much" Me" I mean about being physical" JL" Wait how many people have you been with, after your memory started over" Me" Zero" JL" Oh, so last night when I interupted" Me" I was very great full" JL" Does he know that" Me" I told him but I don't know if he remembers". JL" It will be ok, you have nothing to be nervouse about".

We finished up then I took Jack to get ready. Jared had a change of clothes in the car so he showered whilst I took care of Jack. Shannon had convinced Jack to only be with Jared at the park, I tried to change his mind but no luck.

As soon as Jared was done Jack told him it was time to go. Seeing how determined Jack was to be alone with him he looked at me for the go ahead. I said yes he can go alone with him then Jared pulled Shannon to the side.

JL" You need to take it easy on her she's..." S" Yes I know like a virgin. It's ok im not gonna hurt her, or make her do anything she doesn't want to" JL" Ok just checking". We said our goodbyes then they left.

Shannon looked at me like he wanted to eat me. S" So what to do". He said as he slowly got closer to me. Me" I need to shower still so here is the remote, entertain youself till I'm done". I handed him the remote and left the room leaving him a little stunned. I looked back at him giving him a grin.

Once I was in the bathroon I began removing my clothing, I still had my underwear on. As I removed my bra I heard the door open and close behind me. Me" I thought I told you to entertain yourself" S" That look you gave me told me otherwise. Plus this would be entertaining" Me" You are bad news Mr Leto".

I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. His hands moved down my back as he placed kisses on my shoulder. I turned around and looked into his eyes, my fingers traced his lips with my finger tips. His fingers ran across my belly and I kissed him. Our tongues dancing in each others mouths and his hands grab a firm hold on my butt cheeks.

S" Please allow me to make love to you". The more he touched me, the more I wanted him. Me" Take all of me". That was all he needed to hear. He lifted me up and took me to the bedroom, where he gently placed me on the bed not taking his lips off of mine.

He sat up and took off his shirt. One look at that body and I moaned. He smiled and kissed my belly as he removed my undies, then stood up and took off his pants. He stood there for a moment just looking at me. Me" What's wrong?". He began to crawl on top of me. S" Nothing at all, your perfect".

He kissed me and moved his hand between my legs to my sensitive area. Rubbing gently to ease me into it again. S" Tell me if you want me to stop". He said as he moved his fingers inside me kissing my neck. My back arched as I fucked his fingers as I devoured his lips with mine. My body needed every inch of him so I flipped him so I was on top.

He looked into my eye's.  S" Are you sure your ready" Me" Shhh, just trust me, I'll take care of you". Shannon smiled and helped slide himself in me. I moaned in his ear and rode him hard. I wiped my head back from the pleasure he gave me from his huge cock.

He flipped us over so I was on the bottom. He and I made love several times till we couldn't move anymore. Me" So that's what I've been missing" S" Only with me". I layed on his chest enjoying listening to his heartbeat as he ran his fingers along my back.

Shannon's phone rang it was Jared. S" Hey bro what's up" JL" Just checking up, making sure things are ok and safe for us to come back" S" Um not really. Where naked in bed at the moment, maybe you can take him to your place, we'll be there soon" JL" Ok, see ya".

Me" Did you need to tell him the naked part?" S" It's Jared he's cool with that stuff" Me" Ok well I need that shower now" S" Mmm me too" Me" Nimfo" S" Your fault". He chased me into the bathroom where we had shower sex, and again on the sink. I had almost 5 years to catch up so I was very horny, and Shannon,well he's a beast.

After an hour we were dressed and ready, Shannon drove us to Jared's house. Once we entered the house I noticed Jack in the pool. Me" I don't remember giving him bathers to wear" JL" He's naked" Me" You've turned my son into a nudist" JL" It's all good he's just a kid" S" I'm a nudist too". Shannon stripped and did a bomb in the pool. Water went every where.

Me" Oh Shannon I'm all wet now" S" Again wow and you call me the nimfo" Me" Careful Jack is present". Shannon gave me a cheeky grin and mouthed sorry to me. Jack had floats on but nothing else, they did laps of the pool racing each other. Jared joined in but had bathers on, he didn't want to frighten me.

JL" Ok lunch time. Jack and I got stuff from the store to make sandwhitches" Me" You lot get dried and some kind of clothing on, I'll make lunch" S" Ok" Me" Don't forget to reapply sun screen". Jared gave me a look that told me he forgot to do that to begin with. Me" It's ok Uncle J I put some on him before he left the house" JL" Oh good I was worried I may have made him burn".

I was almost done with lunch when Jared came in to get the drinks. JL" So you ok" Me" Never been better" JL" I could tell by your glow" Me" Stop". Jared carried the drinks and cups whilst I carried a big plate with sandwiches on it. We enjoyed a nice meal as a family.