01

April

"Layla met hers today."

I said while we sitted on the roof top.

We did it everynight. Cal came to my house and we went up there. I know it sounds like a big cliché. He sneak out in the middle of the night and threw rocks at her window because he couldn't stand the fact of being without her bla bla.

But it was nothing like that. Calum, in fact, hated clichés.

He didn't believe in love at first sight, he despised classic love triangles, bad boys and naive girls and things like that.

Me, on the other hand, were a big enthusiastic over love stories and a hopeless romantic.

"Who was it?"

"Blake. That guy that moved here about a year ago."

"They knew each other already?"

"She said they never noticed each other." I crossed my feet while looking at my backyard that seemed so far away from up there

"And now out of a sudden they're soul mates. Madly in love. Can't live without each other." He stated sarcastically

I sighed. For Calum living in this world was hard. We were born with some kind of clock "glued" to our right wrist that marked the years days and hours left until we meet our soulmate.

I never got to see Calum's. He usually had it covered with his band wristbands and when I asked about the his time, he said he wants to be surprised.

It made no sense. But I never really insisted.

I glanced at him. He was lying in the roof looking at the sky with his brown hair all over his face.

"Lay here" He said pattin his chest, smilling and I did.

He was watching the sunset. We could see the bright sun hidding allowing the dark to cover the sky and the moon and stars to appear. I lay my head in his chest and wished I could do that with him everyday for the rest of my life.

~~~~~

I just want to say that though this sounds weird, it is fiction, and it will all make sense

ps. they are FRIENDS

pls be cool and vote ily