When he's enjoying the moment and she came.

KRITCH POV

I woke up on MY bed (yeah I'm at home) and my head was still spinning! Ugh!

Pano ba naman kasi! Halos ubusin ko na ata lahat ng alchol sa bar kagabi. I looked at my watch and saw 11:00 a.m

FUCK! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!

Bakit ba lagi nalang akong last minute nagigising? I seriously need an alrm clock for this.

I ran to the bathrooom and had a nice clean shower, I throw myself a jeans and a plain white v-neck shirt and I didn't bother wearing a make-up cause I know I'm still hot even with out them or maybe because I just have no time for them, I need to get to school ASAP!

I went down to the parking lot and head towards my car then drove away, luckily I still got 15 minutes before my class start so I ran to my class and saw Ally there. I walked to her direction and sat beside her.

"Akala ko absent ka nanaman eh" sabi nya

"Buti nga naka abot pa ko eh" sinubsob ko ung face ko sa desk ko " Nag review ka?" tanong ko kay Ally.

She shooked her head "what's the point of being hot if your not gonna used it?" sabay turo sa nerd na patay na patay sakanya

"You used him? Whats the deal?" I asked

"Let’s just say I told him that he'll be having a good time with me" she winked at me.

"OH MY GOSH!" na pa upo ako ng dresto “You told him that you'd fuck him?" na pa iling ako "Your such a Slut!" sabi ko

"I know, Bitch" she grinned at me

This is our way of teasing each other cause we both know that we're not GOOD girls.

After an hour our class ended and hell! our test in Algeb is so freaking hell!

I mean why do we need to study algebra, trigo, integers and geometry? Do we need to use them in our everyday life? NO right? We don't need them in our fucking life! we only need the basics! We don't need algebra to order our food! UGH!

FUCK YOU! WHO EVER INVENTED HARD MATH!

Break na namin ni Ally so we ate at the caff, mas nauna na sakin si Ally kasi mas maaga ung class nya me I still got 1 hour so I decided to drop by the library cause it's cold there but our Chem teacher ordered me to get the papers she left!

I wouldn't agree to it but she said she'll give me plus points! I slipped my ear phones to my ear and listen to music

NOW PLAYING : SO WHAT 

SO, SO WHAT! I'M STILL A ROCKSTAR!

I GOT MY ROCK MOVES!

AND I DON'T NEED YOU!

GUESS WHAT?! I'M HAVING MORE FUN

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU TONIGHT! 

I’M ALRIGHT!

I'M JUST FINE!

AND YOUR A TOOL SO, SO WHAT!

Feel na feel ko talaga toh! Kasi ang cool ni PINK and I'm cool! Nakita ko na ung door ng chem.

"And I don't need you tonight!" I shouted while openning the door

And I was shock to see

.

.

Vince Grigori fucking a girl on the chem table!

HATE MY LIFE!

VINCE POV

I'm here at the school skipping classes’ cause I still got a hangover. I was walking peacefuly at the hallway when a girl shouted my name.

"VINCE!" I turn arround and saw a sexy girl standing before me but Kritch is still sexeir!

WAIT! THAT’S NOT IT!

UGH! WHATEVER!

"Hey" nginitian ko sya I can't remember her name cause I've fucked a lot of girls already so I can't really remember their names just their faces like this one.

"I heard stick to one ka na daw?" ngiting sabi nung girl

"And who the hell said you that? I'm still the cassanova you guys know off" and I gave her one of my flashy smile.

"Prove it" she said.

I dragged her to the chem lab and lay her down on the table and kissed her. I raped her lips and kissed her passionately; I slipped my hand inside her undies and played with her core.

She moaned "damn your good!" she said

"I'm a cassanova after all" I'm also feeling the pleasure so I unbuckle my belt and unzipped my pants and thrust mine to her.

I move back and forth and then I moved faster, I was really feeling to rip her apart now when the door opened.

"And I don't need you tonight!"  Kritch shouted. My eyes got big and round.

She stared at us for a bit so I pulled my pants up and zipped it.

"No, no, no, no, no! Just continue forget I came in. I just need to grab those" she pointed at the pile of papers.

She grabbed the papers and looked at us "Sorry to disturb I didn't heard you guys" she pointed at her ear phones " I'm listening to music so..... please carry on" she head towards the door and closed it.

WHY THE HELL OF ALL PEOPLE?! 

"Vince come on lets continue" sabi nung babae habang walang suot na undies "maybe some other time, I lost my mood" iniwanan ko sya dun at nag lakad papalayo sakanya.

The hell! na gu-guilty tuloy ako!

Wait did I just say that?! Di ako na gu-guilty na iirita lang kasi......sinira nya ung mood ko! Oo tama!

UGH! Why the hell do you keep on popping in my mind Kritch?!

YOW GUYS!

SO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING :))

VOTE OR COMMENT OR DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE :))

JUST KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME GUYS!

LOVE YOU LOTS!