My room is just beside His......

HEYA LOVELIES! THE PICTURE IS HOE I ENVISION PAOLO, KRITCH'S BROTHER.

I fell asleep in the bathtub for at least 30 mins, I was waken up by the alarm on my phone that I set up. I need to get ready I still have class in the afternoon.

I put on some clothes and grab my bag and phone, I jog down the stairs and went straight to the fridge to snatch a yogurt drink.

I turn around and saw Paolo, shirtless, dripping in sweat. I'm trying my best to keep cool and unaffected but dang, I just want to run my tongue down his-

Wake up Kritch, priorities!

"hand me some water." he said, I grab a bottle of water and hand it to him. I watch him open the bottle and drink from it.

Gulp.

"So hey, uhm... Can I borrow your car?" I asked nicely

Paolo close though cap of the bottle "I was meaning to ask where is your car?"

"I uh... Left it at school... I forgot to get gas, so I... Left it there for the time being." he is still looking at me like he doesn't believe me "Please? I need to go back to my condo and then go straight to class. If I take a cab I'm going to be late."

Paolo get his bag on couch and hand me his car keys "Give it back to me tomorrow." he warned before handing it to me.

I nod "I will, thank you." I took this opportunity to kiss him on the cheeks. I hurried my way out as I can feel my cheeks blushing.

**********

I didn't bother parking the car in the parking lot since I'm going to be very quick. I enter the condominium building and oldy enough it feels like I was just here.

I enter the elevator and press 8th floor. I keep on looking at my watch, I can't be late again or I'm going to fail the class.

When the elevator door opened I didnt wait for it to fully open, I squeeze my way out and ran to my unit. I unlock it and left it open, I grab my laptop, papers, and school ID and stuff them inside my bag. I close the door and lock it behind me.

I'm still trying to stuff the papers inside my bag but ended up sprawling it on the ground.

"fuck!" I curse under my breath.

I kneeled down and pick up the papers one by one. I hear a footsteps behind me and a voice that said "Let me help." his voice sounded familiar. I didn't bother looking at him since I'm busy getting all of my papers.

He handed me the ones he picked, this time I looked up to him to thank him for helping but when I do I suddenly remembered the guy who helped me in the club last night, his face that was once blurred is now crystal clear in my memory. Not only that, he is also standing right in front of me.

Just kill me now.

"Oh... if isn't the runaway girl, we meet again miss K" said the guy

What the hell is this guy doing here?

VINCE POV

After tidying up my room, I grab my tumbler and fill it with coffee. I might be 17 years old but coffee keeps my gear running. Especially in this time of the day, I'm much more of an evening person.

I went out of my unit lock it and was headed to the elevator, I saw a girl exiting her unit beside mine and was headed to the elevator too. I don't how it happened but the papers she was holding scattered on the ground- and let me just say that it was pleasing to see her bend down to pick up the scattered papers. I didn't think twice on helping her, my mom raised me to be a gentleman it's just a plus that she's hot.

"let me help," I offered, she didn't look at me but just proceed with picking up her papers. When she seems to have all of the papers she turns to look at me. He black hair falling on her face but I can still see her face. And man- she's gorgeous, but what really shocks me the most is the familiarity.

So I take a good look at her and it hit me, she's the mysterious miss K!

"Oh... if isn't the runaway girl, we meet again miss K" I said to her while smirking. I was wondering if she remembers me, but based on her expression she does. She was just speechless, I was half expecting that she would flirt back but based on her reaction she doesn't want to see me.

Well, well, what are the odds of seeing her again here? What more is she lives right next door.

Oh~ this is going to be fun!

HOPE THIS IS A LOT BETTER THAN THE OLD VERSION!
I'M STILL TRYING TO MAKE MY STORIES BETTER THAN BEFORE, THOUGH I STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN AND IMPROVE.