He's jealous and She's fine

"N-nick.. " I couldn't fiNd my voice, He's here!

"Kritch wouldn't you let me in?" he asked

"U-uhmm.... why would I?" I asked

"Because I came here to talk to you and to clear everything that's between us" he said

"Why now Nick? you have TWO years to do that but you never did! You could have called or message me so why now?" I frowned at him,

"Because I already have the courage too...please Kritch! Just let me talk and just listen please give me a chance" he begged

I just looked at him, he seems to be really annoying right now but I want to hear his explaination. "Ok... you got 5 minutes for that" I crossed my arms over to my chest

"Wouldn’t you let me in?" he asked, I looked at my watch "You got 4 minutes and 40 seconds" I said, ignoring what he said

"Okay..." he looked tense "... I just wanted to say sorry for leaving without telling you! I mean I was scared that you wouldn't talked to me cause your mad at me that time but, I should have known that you wont, cause I know you better than anyone else. I know that I'm a jerk but Kritch.......please give me another chance... I love you... until today.. you’re the only one my heart beats for.....so please forgive me" he grabbed my hand "I missed you a lot" he said in a husky voice.

I've missed you too a lot...

I really wanted to say that but.... not today.

"If you have explained to me that 2 years ago we're surely rocking every club here in the Philippines!" I grinned at him

"So.....am I forgiven?" he asked.

I shook my head "Not until you treat me and Ally at your brother's club tonight! I've been craving for party lately. And Nick..." I bit my lip, I don't know how to respond to his confession. Even now, I still have no idea what to answer to that question.

Nick pulled me in and kissed my forhead, "I know Kritch, I know. I'm just happy we're in good temrs again." he looked at me and cares my cheek “I'll pick you up at 9? Inform Ally, bye" he kissed me on the cheeks and left.

I slamed the door shut and head back to the couch to catch some rest.

VINCE POV

So here I am at my unti! Pissed! I don't know why.... just by hearing them talking to things I don't know pisses me off!

YOU KNOW YOUR REALLY PISSING MY ASS OF! FIRST OF ALL I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU? YOU’RE NOT EVEN MY BOYFRIEND OR MY FRIEND! YOUR JUST SOME JERK WHO KEEPS ON PISSING ME OF!"

Kritch has a point there.... I am nothing to her... I'm just a guy who's always jerking her off....

Don’t get me wrong I just don't like "my" things being taken away from me, she's my toy!

I was laying down at my bed staring at the ceiling

Should I apologize?

Should I talk to her?

Hmmm....

Ano ba?! Hay.... makikipag bati na nga ako.

So ayun tumayo na ko sa kama and head towards the door when I open my door I heard

"Okay..." he looked tense "... I just wanted to say sorry for leaving without telling you! I mean I was scared that you wouldn't talked to me cause your mad at me that time but, I should have known that you wont, cause I know you better than anyone else. I know that I'm a jerk but Kritch.......please give me another chance... I love you... until today.. you’re the only one my heart beats for.....so please forgive me" he grabbed my hand "I missed you a lot" he said in a husky voice.

I suddenly closed my door. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT NICK DOING HERE?!

I knew it he have feelings for her! I dialed Craig and Josh number 

"Yo! Dude!" Carig,

"Whats up?" Josh,  

"Lets go out tonight, I'm bored" I said

"Where’s your little toy?" Craig asked,

"She’s busy with SOMEONE else" I sounded pissed, cause I really am.

"Sure! Let’s party! Let’s console our friend Vince" I can hear Josh giggle.

"Make sure to keep that atittude later Josh, cause I'll freaking squeeze your balls!" if killing is not a sin I could have killed him since the first day we meet.

"Chill Vince, Josh shut up or I'll freaking help Vince to squeeze your shit!" Criag said, Josh stop laughing for good.

"Meet you guys later ok? At the same club." they both hang up.

I wanna drink till I'm drunk!

I have to meet girls! I need to keep Kritch off my mind it's not good.... she's always invading my mind lately and if I let it happen again it's not gonna be cool, I AM VINCE GRIGORI a cassanova! I can't let my ego go for nothing!

I'm going to forget you KRITCHELLE ANNE MERCADO!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

IN DENIAL STAGE. HAHAHA!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT, ADDED SOME PARTS HERE AND THERE. :)