Australia

Australia

I'm glad I'm coming back to Australia, yes I've been here before I also met a boy named Luke brooks.I don't know why I'm here it wasn't my fault she deserved it.(I'm talking about the fight)

✌✌FLASHBACK✌✌

I was I was walking down the school's hall towards the canteen (I don't know how to spell it,sorry), when that stupid whore Ashley (sorry to anyone that has that name, I don't mean harm)came up to me oh great here comes the clown.

"Stay away from my man, biatch!" Said the clown, well mor like screamed.

"I don't know who wants to be in a relationship to a clown, and second I haven't done anything." I was the calm one here while Ronald McDonald was having a fit. She did so much havoc ( I think that's how you say it?) that a circle was forming. There was something I would never believe happened...she slapped me! That b... No don't swear calm down.

"What's wrong cat got your tongue!" Ronald obviously wants a fight and she's not the only one the crowd was chanting 'fight, fight' well there going to get one.

I was shaking from the anger I could feel trying to get out and beat her and that's what I tended to do. I threw the first punch, rapidly punching and kicking her. She tried to retaliate but failed miserably all she could was scratch and scream, but alas someone pulled me off the slut bag, her orange face full of blood and bruises, I noted she also got her nose broke oh well she has the surgeon on speed dial. Her white tiny cloth that barely  covered her over exposed skin  now was full of blood and ripped also was the slutty skirt that barely covered her bum.

I turned around storming off forgetting about school and the trouble I've caused.

✌✌ END OF FLASHBACK✌✌

So that's how I'm here right now waiting for 'Gina' in the middle of the airport watching everyone pass, while I'm waiting for my name to be shouted.

❤❤❤❤
sorry, if it's a short one I'm busy with exams
enjoy life
live to the fullest
bye