Memories

I know your probably wondering why the hell did you call one of the boys LuLu well I came here before with my family on a vacation, and I was sorta geeky anyways.

Flashback///////7 years old/////

I was walking outside of our house I don't know why we came to Melbourne but it's really hot but I want someone to play with and Ariana is been weird and eating cake with Sally I'm mean she's more plastics than my barbie. I think only real girls eat cake boult ones that could be melting i mean hubby were only 7 no need to attract a dolls house, as I was saying I was walking outside our house and I saw a little boy come up to me he looked friendly so I went an tried to make a friend.

"Hey" little me said.

"Hello why are you on your own?" the boy said.

"Because my sister is being mean and not letting me play, she said I was too ugly" it was true I asked and she sated I was too ugly and she might get cooties from me I know so mature for our age.

"Well I think your beautiful, do you want to play with me?"

"Okay, my names summer"

"My name is Luke"

//////// end of flashback/////

//////flashback a week before leaving Australia///

" We should make nick names for each other?" I said Luke.

"Yeah!" he exclaimed.

"Okay I'll start, Lily?"

"That's a girls name" he whined.

"Like"

"No"

"Lucy"

"No way"

"Lukey"

"That's horrible"

"Lulu"

"Yeah that's better, my go now"

"Summery"

"No"

"Samsum"

"No"

"Sunny"

"Nope"

"Okay, how about SunSun."

"Yeah I like that!" I shouted while LuLu laughed at my excitement.

"This is going to be the best night ever!"

"Yeah LuLu, your my best friend ever."

//// end of flashback//

_~_~_~_~_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_>_€$\$\¥{¥\+}!\$\¥}

IM SO FLIPPIN' SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN SO BUSY and I'm

ILL NOOOOO so yeah guys I'm sorry for not updating I shall update more!

Also VOMMENT oh I forgot I'm going to see the fault in our stars next Friday and I can't wait and this chapter is not edited and I'm rambling I'm sorry I shall go now. BYE