Epilogue (a) The Hidden Truth

"Enough Abhi. Akka will see us."
"That's ok"
"The baby will wake up."
"My daughter? Waking up? Not unless you make her."
"She's waitin..." she giggled when his stubble tickled her neck. He continued the romance admist her rants and as always, she melted in his embrace. After a short steamy moment, he snuggled into her hair and whispered,
"Today I have a surprise."
"Surprise?" she exclaimed still tufting his hair.
"Yeah.. And Kruthi, one of my friend is coming home now."
"Then I should've asked Sharadha Akka and the others to come next Sunday."
"That's no problem. He's just giving a visit. Anyway, what is she doing downstairs? "
"Trying a new sweet which she saw on TV. She asked me to check if Ammulu was awake and look what you did! " Samskruthi complained fixing her dupatta and blushed seeing him in the mirror. He ran his hand in his hair chuckling and bent over to his little one who was sound asleep. He kissed her chubby cheek and tiny palm and cuddled beside the baby. His wife was admiring the scene in front of her. She smiled and left to help Sharadha but found her not being in the kitchen.
She heard a soft voice from the room and leaned on the doorframe to see Sharadha folding her arms in front of their mother's picture with gleaming eyes. The room also had a picture of Samskruthi, Abhinav and their baby, Akruthi. She was heartbroken listening to what Sharadha was mumbling,
"One mistake and one's life shatters to pieces. Who knows that Sharadha Iyer also has a dreadful past. Success cannot help in recovering unhealed wounds made by trusted ones, right Amma?" she sobbed between "I know you are blessing us but still wish you were here to see our small dance class grow to what it is today, your little granddaughter is already one year! I pray that our Kruthi should never come across any obstacles. Abhinav will not let anything like that happen by the way." A faint smile adored her face as she saw the picture of her sister's family, while a tear escaped from that very own sister's eyes. Samskruthi was brought back when she felt a warm touch on her shoulder. She turned to see her husband who was equally upset with the happenings.
"Remember I told you I have a surprise? " he whispered "It's here."
Samskruthi wiped her tears and both of them went to the living area.
"Chaya Akka said she'll call once they land. Vaishu and Pramod will be late 'cus Siddharth has school." Samskruthi stopped seeing a man possibly at his forties. He seemed similar to someone she knew.

Nagarjun as Suryaprakash

"Surya, this is my wife Samskruthi." Abhinav introduced.
"Namaste."
"Nice to meet you. It's been two years since we've met and this fella's showing me his family today." Suryaprakash chimed punching Abhinav. Everyone laughed as the former continued with his regular session of good old jokes and funny incidents, when a fair complexed boy entered handing a cellphone to him.
"Dad, it was my friend."
"Samskruthi avre(a Kannada term which means giving respect to a person), this is my son Varun. He's been..... "
And before he could complete his words, all of them turned hearing the loud noise of a glass article breaking.
It was Sharadha who had dropped a flower vase which was priorly on the table where her hands were resting on.
Suryaprakash stood up not able to believe what he was seeing.
"Surya, it was her, whom I actually wanted you to meet today. She's my Atthige, Samskruthi's sister."
He looked helplessly at Abhinav while Sharadha fled upstairs crying.
He too immediately backed her. Samskruthi was amazed as well as confused until she realized who Suryaprakash actually was.