First off - Unexpectedly

It had been a long, hectic day at work. Abhinav wearily entered the house unlocking the door and dropped himself on the couch throwing his bag on the table. In no time, he had dozed off without even bothering to change.

The clock struck seven, when his phone rang displaying his beloved sister-in-law's picture.

"Abhi. Are guys back? Dinner's on the table. Heat it in the microwave oven first. And no junk food! "

"O--Ok Atthige " he stammered after being reminded of Thanvi and cut the call. He glanced at his watch and fled to the door grabbing his motorcycle keys.

"What's gone into me? I should have set an alarm atleast. It looks cloudy! " he cursed himself starting his vehicle.

"Darling!" a sugary melody echoed from behind.

He beamed seeing little Thanvi, soon replaced by an expression of awkwardness after noticing the person next to her

He beamed seeing little Thanvi, soon replaced by an expression of awkwardness after noticing the person next to her. Precisely was he mesmerized by the simplicity of who stood with her arms crossed over her front. A gentle smile tracing the escastic beauty of her face. Reaching forward, he carried Thanvi in his arms and looked at the lady.

"A--Actually.... The class left twenty minutes early and since no one came along, Akka asked me to drop Thanvi."
The alluring voice barely vocalized.

Abhinav shook his head still not finding words. It soon started drizzling.

"Uh-oh! Samskruthi Akka, how will you go now?" Thanvi was worried as she saw former's face and then her uncle's.

"Samskruthi..." he muttered in a low voice and was brought back by Thanvi's question.

"Umm.. You can come inside until it stops raining, if there's no objection."

"Oh.. no. That's OK. I'll reach home before it starts pouring. It's in the next few crosses anyway. "she replied looking around.

"Please Akka. Come inside. I want you to see my new anklets for the program next week and I can show you my room and dolls too!" Thanvi squealed sliding down Abhinav's hold and tugged at Samskruthi, who was left with no choice.

The three hurried in as it began to pour heavily.

Samskruthi admired the modest house settling on the leather sofa, wiping droplets of water off her face and arms. Thanvi quickly returned after changing. Chattering continuously, she led Samskruthi to her room.

"Chikkappa, pretty please give us some milk!"

Abhinav chuckled in front of his laptop.
"Samskruthi would coffee do? "

"I'm fine sir. I think Amma will be worried. Must make a phone call. Excuse me." she smiled before moving away.

Thanvi and Abhinav went inside the kitchen to brew up some beverage.

"...A few minutes Amma. I'll be back " she said ending the call.

Later it was who Thanvi forcibly placed a cup of coffee in her hand and the three sat in the living room.

Samskruthi kept checking the rain and the time on her watch.

"We will drop you home. It's already getting late. Looks like this is no rain that'll stop for now." Abhinav claimed reluctantly wanting the moment to last forever. He was taken aback by the way Thanvi bonded with Samskruthi and the gentle mannerisms of the girl.

She is a blessing. He thought watching them play comfortably with eachother's fingers.

"Excuse me

"Excuse me.. Umm.."

"It's Abhinav. You can call me that" he smiled as he stood up and picked the keys.
The three got into the car and were soon in front of Thanvi's bharathanatyam class. Samskruthi bid Thanvi a goodbye and glanced at Abhinav before nimbly mumbling a thanks.

That night, the moments spent with the new girl he met kept rewinding in Abhinav's mind. Her flawless beauty, caring nature and on top of all that, her gorgeous smile kept flashing hither and tether. He knew he could never get enough, so was up with an idea.

 He knew he could never get enough, so was up with an idea

Next morning, the threesome got ready. Arun was busy with some work when Chaya handed breakfast to everyone.

"Atthige. Umm.. You never mentioned that Thanvi's bharathanatyam class was beside my office."

"What? Really? Your office is almost seven kilometers away, right?"

"Uh.. Well.. That.. Actually I take the same route everyday. Never knew that was it. "

Arun eyed him suspiciously.

"Then you can pick her up everyday as you return, Abhi. The class also ends by six." Arun suggested.

Thanvi shriek excitedly.
"Yay! I can come home with Chikkappa everyday!"

Abhinav grinned idiotically. His plan worked effortlessly. He was now waiting impatiently for the evening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Word to the readers:

I apologize if anyone is unhappy or hurt when I use edits without crediting. I will, if it comes to my knowledge, by the way.

Thank you for reading :)