Chapter 3: A Beautiful Warm And Cozy Night

(Lara and Nathan returned to the family.)

Lara: "Hey, Zip. We're back."

Zip: "Great! So, did you find what you were looking for?" (Lara and Nathan looked at each other.)

Lara: "Apparently, it isn't here."

Zip: "What?"

Lara: "Someone was there before we did. It was already too late."

Zip: "Wow. Hey, maybe I can look up the location for you. What's the artifact called?"

Nathan: "It's called the golden mask of...what was the name again?"

Lara: "Tornarsuk. That's the name."

Zip: "Okay, I'll let you know if I find anything in the source. By the way, the temperature is dropping quickly, so make sure you bundle up tonight. Otherwise, you'll become a snowman."

Lara: "Thanks for the weather update, Zip and stay warm tonight."

Zip: "Not to worry. I got two thermos. One with steaming hot soup and one with broiling hot coffee. I think I'll be warm enough." (Nathan chuckled at him.)

Nathan: "See you later, Zip."

Zip: "Peace, guys."

Lara: "Don't stay up too late staring at the computer screen."

Zip: "The same goes to you two." (Nathan and Lara went to Sully's igloo and Isabelle was sitting by a dimly lit campfire.)

Lara: "Hello, Isabelle."

Isabelle: "Hello, mother." (Isabelle grabbed a stick and started to make the fire come back.)

Nathan: "You're losing light."

Isabelle: "I know. Trying to get it back up again."

Nathan: "Let me help you with that." (He got on his knees and took the fire out with some ice. He then struck a match and puts it on the wood. He blew and blew until a spark of flame slowly rose up and it was a little big.)

Nathan: "There you go."

Isabelle: "Thanks, father."

Nathan: "You're welcome, honey." (Lara looked around for Trevor and he was nowhere to be seen.)

Lara: "Isabelle, where is your brother?"

Isabelle: "He went to go get some supply of fish so that we wouldn't run out."

Lara: "He went back to the frozen ocean alone?"

Isabelle: "Trevor didn't want me coming with him because fishing is only for a guys' job he told me." (Suddenly, a yell was heard in the distance. Mason took off and ran towards the yell.)

Isabelle: "Mason, come back!"

Lara: "Oh, god, Trevor. He shouldn't be out there!"

Nathan: "I'm going to get him and follow Mason." (He puts his pistol in his holster.)

Lara: "Nathan, are you sure?"

Nathan: "You stay here with Isabelle. I'm getting Trevor."

Lara: "Okay, but be careful."

Nathan: "Aren't I always?" (He got on the sled with snow dogs.)

Nathan: "Hike!" (The snow dogs took off and followed Mason.)

Lara: "Come on, Isabelle. We better get more firewood and train you."

Isabelle: "Okay." (Isabelle followed Lara through the icy woods. Mason made it to where Trevor was and he saw that he wasn't there. He sniffed the area where he was sitting and he got his scent. He barked to get Nathan's attention.)