Chapter 5: Arriving in Medici

(The night approaches towards the sea and Samuel was looking in his journal that has his adventures inside with Nathan's. He smiled and heard a thumping sound. He looked up and saw Samantha walking past his window to look at the moon. He smiled and he went towards her. He tapped her shoulder.)

Samuel: "Hey." (Samantha turned around and saw Samuel smiling at her.)

Samantha: "Hi."

Samuel: "What are you doing here at night? Don't you know that something bad will happen to you if you're at the railing of the yacht?"

Samantha: "That's why you're here to catch me, right?"

Samuel: "Well, yeah. Of course I would. Why wouldn't I catch you?" (She held on to the railing of the yacht.)

Samantha: "Good point." (The boat started to shake a little bit and Samantha lost her grip, yet Samuel caught her in his arms.)

Samantha: "Jesus." (Samuel was concerned about her and got worried.)

Samuel: "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Samantha: "No, I'm fine. I..." (She looked up at Samuel and noticed how close up they were. Samuel was holding her waist and her arm. Samantha was holding on to his wrist and she blushed really hard this time.)

Samantha: "Whoa, we're really close to each other."

Samuel: "Yeah, I agree." (Samantha looks down at the floor.)

Samantha: "I, um...I think I should go back to my room, now. Good night, Samuel." (She lets him go and was about to leave, but Samuel quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back into her position close to him.)

Samantha: (Gasps) "Holy crap. You honestly don't want me to leave."

Samuel: "And do you?" (She slowly puts her hands on his chest.)

Samantha: "I..." (Suddenly, Samuel dove into Samantha's lips and kissed her like no tomorrow. Samantha's arms wrapped around his neck and did the same. Then, they slowed down and let go.)

Samantha: "Wow...that was unexpected."

Samuel: "Yeah, I uh... (Clears throat) I agree." (Samantha twiddled with her thumbs.)

Samantha: "So, that was something and I think I should go to bed now." (She was about to walk away again.)

Samuel: "Wait, Samantha." (She turned around and looked at Samuel again.)

Samantha: "Yes? What is it?"

Samuel: "Come stay with me tonight." (Samantha blushed and tried to look away.)

Samantha: "Oh, I...I don't know, Samuel. I..." (Samuel walked towards her and held her hands.)

Samuel: "Please, Samantha. Stay. Stay with me." (Samantha closed her eyes and looked back at him. She nodded.)

Samantha: "Okay." (Minutes later, they were in Samuel's bedroom kissing on the bed. Samuel kissed her neck and Samantha moaned in Japanese. He took his shirt off and threw it on the ground. Samantha was on top of him rubbing and kissing his chest. Samuel was rubbing her neck and she was so relaxed that she took off her shirt as well. Samuel was feeling her soft body and she started grinding against him. Samuel grunted and Samantha laid on his chest. They were both laughing at each other having fun. Samuel was playing with her long black hair and she giggled as he smiled at her. They kept going with what they were doing before and after that they both fell asleep. The morning sun rises and Samuel and Samantha were nude with their clothes on the ground and the covers were barely covering them. Samantha was sleeping peacefully and Samuel woke up. He looked at her side and smiled as she was sleeping. He leaned over and pecked her lips. Samantha smiled at that and softly chuckled.)