Chapter 3 - The Party

Isabelle P.O.V

The dreaded house appeared. It was large and hidden behind a variety of trees and shrubs which made it the perfect house for this sort of thing. The house siding was blue with white trim. As we pulled up closer to the house I saw orange flowers scattered in the front garden. When we parked I took in the amount of people. Couples on top of each other on some brown lawn chairs. More teens sprawled out with red solo cups and beers.

The people I spent the entirety of the night with stepped out of the car. Parker helped the two girls out of the trunk of the car. I was quite as we entered through the front door. I just followed my tall, tanned bestfriend. She took both my and Ethan's hands and dragged us to the kitchen. The music felt as if it were getting louder through the vibrations in the floor before Amity stuck a beer in my hand. "Drink, I know you said you didn't want to, but loosen up a bit." she commands.

I set it down and Amity picks it back up to shove right back in my hand. "I don't want to loosen up." I try to explain.

"But you need to" she retorts.

I take a sip out of defeat.

"There you go, now let's dance girlie." she cheers.

She leads me to the music with Ethan still in her other hand. She also wouldn't allow the beer in my hand to go anywhere. I occasionally sipped it to get her off my back, she stuck to her word when she said 'I won't leave you alone until you finish it'. When I did finish it she was quick to give me another. After the second one was finished she was nowhere to be seen. I was as Amity put it 'loose' and it was evident from the amount of dancing and thinking I was doing. Dancing a lot of and thinking not so much of.

It was more evident when I was on the coffee table with Amity and Savannah singing and dancing to my favorite song. I only had two beers. If a lightweight get's drunk off two beers that is what I was. No thinking or stressing it was fun. I see the appeal in it now more than I have ever before.

"Chug it." Savannah says handing me a half a bottle of vodka.

And that I did. I was reluctant after the first swig based on taste, but the cheers got me to continue. Playing Amity's long, curly, chocolate locks, my stomach became a little uncomfortable. "You're so beautiful." I slur.

"You are too" she shouts.

"Ethan, isn't she beautiful. I'm so jealous. Like her soft caramel skin, and her hair."I burp.

Ethan didn't listen to a word beyond his name being called. He was beside Ryder and Cece. They began their journey into each other's throats. I popped off the coffee table and headed for the kitchen. Where it said it was a good idea to get another drink was beyond me, but I really wanted another. In this time of night I was far from rational.

Ryder, the boy, pressed himself up onto the counter next to me. Placed my hand on a beer and he does the same on mine. A grin tugs at his lips as he glances up at me. "You can have it." he offers.

"No, it's okay." I remove my hand from the beer.

His blue eyes pierced into mine. This boy was doing something to me and I let him do it. I liked it.

"Here." He says handing me a beer.

"How does someone afford a place like this?" I ask.

"My father's a lawyer, and mother's a nurse."

"Really, my mom works her ass off. My dad is shit. Why does a kid like you get lucky with a family like this?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He frowns.

"I don't know. I try my best in school and respect my mom. What does that give me? You have a lake house, two parents, and you chose to have parties and do drugs."

"You not much better. You're here aren't you?" He asks rhetorically.

I jump up on the counter next to him. I take another sip before remembering something. "Hey, what about that coffee you split on me?" I question disregarding his.

"Sorry" he smirks again. He also places his hand on my thigh.

"You're kind of an ass."

"Really?" Again not moving the smug look on his face.

His hand gradually made its way up. It landed on one the rips of my jeans and made tiny circling motions. Those blue orbs once again piercing mine. I gaze drops down to his lips, his nice full lips. Before I could interject, his lips were on mine. For a split second, it was slow. I pull my hand up to the back of his neck, sliding into his blond hair, and deepening the kiss. I had my first kiss with a guy I didn't like. But, right then and there I didn't care.

I feel his hand come up from my thigh, and wrap itself around my waist. His other tugs at the roots of my hair. At first, when his tongue was demanding its way into my mouth I was a little grossed out, but let him in any way. I could feel his body take a huge shift and then my thighs getting spread apart. He grips my hips smoothly moving my body towards his. Without a second thought, I fold my legs around his waist and pushed up with our lips never leaving each other. What was I thinking? He has a girlfriend.

Being gently laid back on a bed, his lips never left my body. They were slowly traveling down my neck and my chest before my sweater was off. His lips left, I was slightly shocked and looked around. We were in a room with dark blue walls and shit everywhere. Ryder still smirking and began kissing me again. I was filled with ecstasy. He sustained his pace. My pants were down to my knees, and I was begging for what he was willing to give.

My clothes off. He was in nothing but his boxers and the room was infused with moans. He left me once more. Then there was the sound of foil ripping. What had I done?