WHAT!!!

Have fun - Colleen
___________________________
POV Derek
   It has been seven months since I heard that Meredith is pregnant I was planning on surprising her by getting off now and not in another year so I am leaving tomorrow to surprise her.
     It is 4 o'clock in the morning a I got up and got dressed in my uniform an then headed to the plane.

   POV meredith
      Today I was going to my nephew's football practice today because I have nothing to do on the weekends.
     " hey Mer how r you and the baby doing " Lexie asked " I am doing ok and the baby here want stop moving around but beside that we r good " I replied " you know you can find out the sex right " Lexie said " Lexie I told you I am not going to know the baby's sex because I want Derek to be with me but when I think about it I remember he want be back until next year so when I go see the baby I want to know to sex but then I think of Derek and... " I said when I was cut of be Lexie " Mer your rambling and I understand " she told me .
     It was 12 o'clock in the afternoon and the practice is until 2 o'clock so we talk until 1:30 and I had to going to the bathroom room I got up and when down the bleachers step by step I started to walk then I hear " good afternoon ladies and gentlemen we have here today and soldier who is here to see one lucky lady Meredith Grey can you please turn around " the man on the ground near the soldier said. " but this can't be Derek is in Afghanistan how " I thought to myself " Meredith " is all he said before I ran in to his arms and hugged him so tight " I missed you so much Meredith I love you " Derek said As I was cry into to his neck " I missed you soooo much Derek I is so boring with out you here I love you soooo much you have know idea " I said still crying.
     I pulled away and kissed him so passionately and he kissed me back then he bent down and kissed my baby bump and just lead his head on it and talked to it.
    POV Derek
        Once I saw meredith turned around it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen with her caring our baby made her ever more beautiful. I hugged her and told her I loved her and missed her sooo much and she said the same thing then I bent down and kissed it and lead me head on it and talk to it. I stood back up " is it a girl or a boy " I asked " idk every time I went to go seen it I wanted to know the sex so bad but every time I was about to asked I thought of you and how I want to know what we r having together and then I would realize you wouldn't be there but I still wouldn't ask " meredith said I kissed you and said " I will always be here I love you " I said " I love you too Derek so much " she said then kissed me on the lips then we hug again then headed to the car to go home then the next day we will see what is in store for our baby when we go to the appointment to see what we r have so we and set up the nursery for our baby.