Today is the day

Welcome back hope you enjoy
___________________________
  POV meredith
      The morning came fast I woke up and saw that Derek wasn't there so I got up and went downstairs into the kitchen and saw him cooking breakfast I walked over to him an wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder he turned around to face me and kissed me on the lips " what r you cooking " I ask " I am cooking eggs for you and me because I love you " he said. The I love you were a  everyday thing since he said it to me yesterday in the car. Breakfast was ready so we sat down at the stores at the island and ate our breakfast in silence until I ask " when is your flight" " it is at 1:30 so we can go and 12:54 to the airport but I don't want to talk about this right now because I don't want to think about leaving you from two years so let's talk about something else " he said to me and I nodded and continued to eat my breakfast.

      After breakfast was done I cleaned the dishes and then sat on the couch next to Derek and snuggled up close to him. He turn and looked at me and kissed me and one thing led to another.

          After about an hour Derek collapsed on me lightly and we sat there trying to catch our breath a couple minutes later we got dressed I put on and blue dress and Derek put on his Army suit and I started to cry he came over and hugged me and we started to Rock back-and-forth as he try to calm me down a minute later we pulled away " I love you Mer " Derek said " I love you too Der " I said and kissed him. He grabbed his bag and we got in the car he was in the passenger seat and I was driving him on the way too the airport we were holding hands the whole way there when we got there we got out and it was 1:20 because he was in the army he didn't have to go through security so we were at his Gate and before I knew it they called his gate   We looked at each other and he grabbed my cheek and kissed me and then hug me " I love you and I will miss you so much Mer" Derek said " I love you too and I will miss you soooo much Derek " I said and then kissed one more time then he walked on the plane.