6 weeks later

Enjoy
___________________________
POV Meredith
this morning I woke up and ran toto the bathroom and threw up this has been going on for a couple of days now so I decided to take a pregnancy test so I went to the store and bought a test and went home. I was in the bathroom an I was so scared I counted to the three and then did it I waited three minutes then my phone rang it was a FaceTime call from Derek I answered it " hey I missed you so much mer what r you doing right now " Derek said when I answered the phone " hey I missed you to so much it is lonely without you I love you so much Derek and I am in the bathroom " I said " I love you too but why r you in the bathroom " Derek said with a laugh at that moment I looked at the test and it said positive "I was pregnant what do I do tell Derek now or later CRAP "I  thought to myself " Meredith are you ok " Derek said I looked back at him and he had a worried look on his face " ya I just have to tell you something thing and I just find out and after this you do have to stay with me in or not you " I was cut of by Derek " Meredith your rambling just tell me " he said " Im pregnant " I burst it out  Derek smiled " you pregnant we r going to have a baby " he said in a happy voice " we r having a baby " I said in a happy voice too " God I love you so much Meredith but I am sad because I am gone for 2 years I am going to miss the baby's birth " he said in an sad voice now when you come home you get to see her or he and get to hold it and kiss it I miss you so much Derek " I said to him " I'm sorry Meredith " he said as he started to cry which made me start crying " I as not your fault " I told him " ik but I am here and you r there I love you I just wish I was with you right now " he said  " ya but r in Afghanistan and I am in Seattle but you will be back before you know it and I love you too Derek " I told him " I have you go but I will call you tomorrow Meredith I love you bye " he said " ok love you bye Derek" I said an hung up.