Dreams or Reality?

So I think this is going to be a looooooooooooong prologue, for one this will be the event two years ago where *she* met *him*.

This story is inspired by uh-- I don't know I just got inspired. :]

One more thing, this story is more on the POV of Ava. That's because I wanted to make an extra chap or maybe a sequel of the guy's POV soon. :)

Fan my awesome friend pips! She's got good books too:)

Enjoy. ♥

Love, me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: The prologue took place two years ago. ☺

Prologue:

"Ava! Get up! Three more hours before our flight!" My mom cried out so early in the morning.

I yawned and glanced at her with half of my eyes closed.

At first, she tugged my blanket and I pulled it against my chest back. So it was like we were playing tug of war.

"I have no time for games, Ava." My mom sternly said.

"But I'm too sleepy.." I replied, rubbing my tired eyes.

I slept like.. 4 am in the morning! I checked my bedside clock and it's eight in the morning.

Then it hit me.

8am..

8am....

8am!!!!

Shoot! I completely forgot!

Our flight to Korea is in less than three hours!

Dèjavú, my mom said that, didn't she?

I gazed at mom who was wearing a white t-shirt that says "Best mom in the world". Err.. I doubt that.. Kidding! :) She's awesome. I mean-- being a single parent and raising me all by herself. My dad? Never heard of him so don't ask. She paired it with her fuschia colored sweat pants and comfy white rubber shoes.

Two Rimowa suitcases beside her.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I cried out.

She put her hands on her waist and glared at me intently.

"Didn't I already wake you up? Yet you decided to play tug of war with me." She snickered.

I let go of the blanket and tumbled down the bed, getting my eyeglasses which was on top of my bedside table.

I'm a nerd. Boo. :(

I scurried quickly and opening my closet grabbing my plain coral colored Lacoste top, my denim short shorts and a pair of my pink highcut Converse sneakers.

I didn't think twice and slammed my closet shut, tying my shoelaces.

"Are you forgetting something?" Mom gasped.

I know what she meant so I glared at her.