Chapter 3- Beautiful Inside & Out

Ava Wellington:

Dinner with my mom, and the two freakishly hot brothers!!!

I've got to look exceptional!

Luckily, I'm fully energized.

I scanned the room for my make up kit and powdered my nose, especially the one with my ever new visible pimple, ugh.

I'm not good with doing make up but I guess I can manage.

I pulled my ruby red lipstick that is technically my mom's, and quickly colored my pale lips.

Then I tried to use the curling iron and curl my hair.

I took a good look in my closet and saw a pair of short shorts and a sleeveless sequined top.

My style inspiration is from the Wonder girls (a sort of girl group in Korea), where they wear sequins and sparkly dresses and tops.

Since these two brothers are from Korea, (including Mr. Hottie), I think they would like my style.

I slipped on my black leather high heeled boots that are knee length, I find them sexy, and voila!! I'm done and ready to knock those guys off!!!

A little spritz of perfume should do the trick!!

Or maybe just a tad bit more...

Matthew Williams:

We are all sitting in the dining hall with Ava's mom as she taps her fingers impatiently on the table.

"Seriously that girl, what is taking her so long?" She says.

"Brother says she is doing homework." I replied.

"She can do that later, you know! We have guests." She half smiled, face palming herself.

"She sure is diligent, don't you think?" I chuckled.

We couldn't start dinner without everyone complete in the table.

I don't know if that's a tradition in the states or something, but I find it pretty interesting.

"You don't eat when not everyone is complete?" I asked curiously.

"Well, it's fine but there's only the two of us in the house so--"

"What about Ava's dad?--" I asked but felt my brother hit me with his knee.

"Ouch, geez...." I turned to him and he just glared at me.

"Well,he... he left... us when Ava is still a baby so.. she doesn't know him..."

"I'm so sorry," I softly said, not wanting to make any more things emotional.

"So you boys seem like fine lads, have girlfriends yet?" Her mom suddenly asked perkily, she seems to want to get to know us more... or she just wants to change the awkward topic.

"Well, technically, we don't have girlfriends. We're really focused on this business thing.. we're not really interested in love yet." I answered.

Carter isn't a sociable type of person. That guy rarely speaks nor answers. He's that type eversince we were young. That's why I'm doing all the answering for him. :)

"Oh? My daughter is the complete opposite!" She chuckled.

My eyes widened as I turned to brother who seems... pretty taken aback but still, chilled as always.

"Don't get the wrong idea! She never had a boyfriend before and is a virgin!" She whispered laughing.

"Oh.... I see!!! Sorry, we got the wrong idea thinking she must be someone experienced or something!!" I laughed.