Leaving tomorrow😭

Hi this is Colleen and I just want to say before you read my story I hope you enjoy and like it if you do😀
___________________________
P.O.V Meredith
Tomorrow Derek is leaving to go into the army for 2 years and tonight we r going out on a date and I am sad but excited.
" what dress should I wear " I said to Derek because he was already dressed and sitting there " the blue one it make you look hot " Derek said as he got up an kissed me and said he will be downstairs waiting for me when I was done so I got dressed fast because my hair and makeup was already done so I want downstairs and hear a knock on the door and opened it and Derek was standing there with flowers and said I looked beautiful and kissed me then I toke the flowers for him and said
Thank you and went to put the flowers in a vase " shall we " He said " we shell " . I toke his hand and headed to the car Derek opened up the car door for me " thank you babe " I said and he closed the door and went to the driver side and headed to the restaurant.

2 hours later we were on our way back to the house " so tomorrow " I started but cut of by Derek " tomorrow afternoon so you get me the hole morning and if you want you can drop me of at the airport but I am going to miss you so much I.. love u " he said to me and reached over and grabbed my hand because I was crying " I. I love you too and I will miss you so much " I said crying even more now.

We pulled into the driveway Derek got out of the car and can over to my side and opened the door and picked me up I cuddle my head in his neck and he brought me inside he sat down with me on his lap just holding me to help me calm down a couple minutes later we just sat there in silence rocking Side to side then I pulled away and looked at him and then I leaned in and kissed him not hard and not soft just a perfect kiss.