Chp 6- The arrangement

((Hello guys!! Here is the sixth chp, and I hope you guys like it. The main house right there. There will be a couple of OC and all so just bear with me. I really appreciate your comments and votes, they really inspire me to write. Please tell me your thoughts on the story, your feedback on this story cuz srsly I wanted to know what you ppl think about this story. But thank you for keeping up with my slow updates and your votes, I really appreciate it. Thank you. No more talk, enjoy!))

~Hiroki's P.O.V~

Haru went back home. I told mother that I would stay for a while to make sure of things in his house. The celebration turned into a break up between my older twin and his boyfriend. Things turned out for the worse. If Haru goes back home, this would mean that he accepts the marriage between him and Saeko-san. Is he out of his mind? Doesn't he love Rin? And if Rin knew about Haru going back and accepting the marriage, he would go crazy (even though he was the one who told Haru to leave and go with Saeko-san).

I hurried to Rin's house to tell him everything, and try to stop my older twin from doing shit and fucking things up. I reached the house, stopped in front of it, catching my breath and panting like a maniac.

I rung the door bell and a voice came from the other side of the door, "yes? Who is it?" The voice that came was that of a girls, smooth and nice. It was Gou. The door opened, revealing Gou, who was wearing blue shorts that reached her thighs, a pink tank top that had yellow stripes. She was neatly dressed, as if she were going somewhere.

"GOU!! I SWEAR IF YOU GET OUT WITH CAPTAIN MIKOSHIBA, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Rin's voice came from inside the house, growling and screaming at the top of his lungs. Well I would guess so, since shit happened between him and Haru a couple of days ago. I thought to myself. Rin appeared behind Gou, his eyes piercing, his furrowed eyebrows and his complexion that looked awfully scary, a face I had never seen before.

"Oh it's just you Hiroki." He stated, his facial features relaxing a bit and then continued, "what is it that you want? And Gou, go back inside," he ordered his younger sister.

"I came here because I need to talk to you," I answered back, biting my lower lip, hoping he would not get angry and kill me.

"If it is anything to do with Haru, then I have nothing to say. We already broke up, so please leave," he said firmly closing his eyes. Even though he was the one to break it off with my older twin, he looked hurt.

"Oni-chan, I think you should listen to Hiroki-senpai," Gou butted in, scolding her older brother.

"Gou, didn't I tell to go inside and do not butt into my business," he said, slowly losing his temper. Gou looked at him for a second, worry engulfing her, but she knew what was best for her brother, giving me a thumps up and a wink before she left.

"Listen this is something that's important, and if you really love Haru, then you better listen to what I have to say. It's something that no one in the group knows about it, so you should listen," I said firmly, but stressed mostly on the part that it was something important. He looked at me suspiciously before giving up with a sighed, "fine. Come in. But if it is some bullshit, then I don't need it."

I walked nervously inside the house, not sure if what I was doing was the right choice. Well I came all the way here, so there's no point in worrying now.

The house looked like an average Japanese house, a corridor leading to the living room and to other rooms in the house. The walls were filled with pictures of Rin as a child with his family and some had a man that seemed to be like Rin's father. He led me to his room, opened the door and ushered me in. I hesitated, looking wistfully around the room. The bed was right in front stuck to the opposite wall from the door, blue bed sheet and a blanket that had a shark drawn on it. A book shelf on the left side of the room and a desk on the right side of the room. I looked around a bit, then headed to the bed and sat on the left side of the bed. The book shelf was mostly filled with books about swimming and muscles.