Chp 4- falling for someone else - Part one

((Hello. And I know some of you may be really pissed at me for not updating, but what do I do? I have like my holiday home-works and my studies and the house chores and many more things piled up thanks to my lazy ass. Anyways I really thank you for your support, your comments and votes and your demands for more. Truth be told your demands really was the thing the made me eager to update. I really am sorry for not updating but here is the forth chp, a little different from the previous ones. And I know this note is longer than the others. And also there are 2 other stories I made, not yaoi, but romance, if you like you can read them and give me your feedback about them. No more talk, enjoy!!))

-Makoto's P.O.V.-

Nagisa, Rie and my jaws were open as wide as a black hole. He had a twin brother without telling me, me, his best friend since childhood. "Y-your twin brother?" I managed to gasp out the words. It shocked me to the extent that I couldn't comprehend anything. Haru nodded his head hesitantly not sure what to say. Rin seemed calm and not shocked. So he would tell the person who has left him for 7 years, but not the person who stood beside him all the time? I felt so pathetic

After Rin left Haru, and went to Australia, Haru stopped talking to anyone. Not even me. It was only when I got really close to him, he told me everything, and he told me his true feelings towards Rin. He started locking himself in his house and only made me enter to do food and then would kick me out. He was a complete mess.

After a week or so, he told me that he was leaving to go to his family's house. At that time, I thought that confessing to him would be a good idea, but deep down I knew that he wouldn't accept me and that our friendship would be ruined. I thought about it for a while, if I should confess or not a day before his departure, then I came to a conclusion, that if I tell him, it would only add to all his worries and misery. So I kept my feelings. For all I know, he loved Rin and I would never interfere in their relationship and I know I would never get a chance with Haru. After a week, he returned looking much better. I asked what had happened when he was there, but all he would do is just shrug it off and say that he got some fresh air. I asked him if he was worried or anything but he said that he had long forgotten Rin and he wanted to start a new life. But I could see the pain in his eyes that said: 'Rin will always be in my heart no matter what.' I wound up not confessing and locked my feelings until now.

I looked at the person who looked exactly like Haru, who seemed to keep staring at me for a while now. His bangs covering most of his forehead, his sea, blue eyes that seemed to shine with every movement. I couldn't stop staring at him. He then lowered his head and I could see a little shade of pink on his cheeks.

After Rin and Haru patched things up and became lovers once again, I had a major breakdown that no one knew of. I have loved Haru since childhood, before Rin arriving or even entering into our lives. when I knew that Haru became Rin's lover back then, I wanted to tell him how I felt. I thought maybe he would love me back and forget about Rin, but I planned on suppressing these feelings and give him away, though it was a heart breaking moment. As people say: 'Love could also mean to sacrifice your happiness for that person's happiness.'

After school, we had practice in the swim club and Hiroki joined us. All of us went to the changing room, wearing our swimsuits. Everyone was ready, swimming to their hearts content. The only person that stood out, out of all of us, was Hiroki. I found myself in awe of his hard, lean frame as he stood before me. I tried to tear my gaze from the pale outline of his magnificent form, but it was no use. My eyes wandered all over his body inspecting him from head to toe. His build is totally different from Haru's.

"Wow! Hiro-chan you really have a great body!" Nagisa exclaimed while touching and feeling Hiroki's muscular build. Sudden surges of anger welled up inside me, clenched my fist and grit my teeth. Why am I feeling angry about Nagisa touching Horiki?