Chp 3- falling in love

((Hello!(waves hand). I am really sorry for not updating in a long time, but I had school things and many other stuff that you just can't get rid off in life. In any case, here's the third chp and I hope you guys enjoy it. As always, please leave a vote, comment, or you could share it some where. No more talk and enjoy! :p))

--Rin's POV--

"Hello. My name is Rin Matsouka." I said. "I have a girly name but I am a boy."

It felt nostalgic saying these words, reminding me of the first time I met Haru. Finding Haru wasn't tough as his head shot up from the far end of the class when I said my name. The crimson eye met with the blue. A smirk formed on my face directing it to him. He thought I would give up just from kicking me out of his house. He blushed and lowered his head making it unnoticeable. The teacher ordered me to sit down and luckily my seat was next to Haru.

"Yo. My name is Rin Matsouka, your new partner." I said, giving him my look of victory.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! My name is Haruka Nanase." Was what I thought he would say but he just looked away, looking outside, as if there was something very interesting. Oh wow! Now he's ignoring me. What the hell did I do to make him act that way, though he did act cold towards me yesterday but what now? He really pisses me off.

I grit my teeth and sat on the chair. Waiting for the boring lessons to start. I may not have come after him all these years when I was in Australia, but I still love him. I can never know what goes through his mind at all, making an emotionless face that can never be read. I saw the brown haired boy approach me.

"Hello Rin, welcome to this school." He said. With his usual calm voice and a fake smile on his face, "I did not expect you to come to this school and quit going to Samezuka." I smiled back at him and said, "Well, you can never know what the future is in store for you, and I just ended up here, probably trying to get something back." I took a quick glance at Haru and he was still immersed by the scenery outside pretending like I never exist.

Our first class was History, boring and the worst subject I ever took. I never paid attention to the teacher, as I was thinking of a way to get Haru back to me. Yesterday, after Haru kicked me out of his house, I returned to my old house that was filled the sweet memories of Haru and I. It seemed that Haru did not even check the letter that I left behind 7 years ago.

The lesson past fast and the next teacher came for Math; it was even more boring than History. Yet I haven't come up with a plan to get Haru. Wait, he's probably doesn't like me anymore. SHIT! OH SHIT! I'm definitely gonna get him today after school, but if I stare at those beautiful blue eyes of his that glisten like the water, makes me not want to take my eyes off them and makes me want to kiss him. Worst thing is, I get tempted to do things that would probably make him hate me. As time passes I find myself staring at Haru uncontrollably and that totally pisses me off. He has defiantly occupied my whole brain.

School ended (Thank God) and good thing I came up with the perfect plan that is probably reckless. "Rin-chan!" I heard a voice call me as I was about to leave the school building to get Haru, and upon hearing that voice I knew to who it belonged, you can never mistake it to someone else's. Nagisa came running towards me with his dark blue haired lover tailing behind him. "How was your first day?" He asked.

"It was good. Now I have to go because I am in a hurry." I said firmly trying not to sound mean and frustrated

"But it's been a year and we haven't talked to each other." He said in his childish voice that was so childish to the top.

"Sorry I have to hurry." I repeated and ran to catch up with Haru, but he was nowhere to be found. Shit! He must've gone with the brown haired boy. Out of frustration, I kicked the sand below my feet. All because of you Nagisa I may lose him.