[Chapter 5]

[Chapter 5]

Noah

I'm apalled at myself.

Lisey is the best girl I've ever met, and when I say ever, I mean ever. She nice and she's funny, and she just immensely brilliant... but have never given off the bad girl aura. She is in fact very stubborn and strong willed, but no where near rebellious.

And come to think of it, I've never even thought of liking a bad girl, a punk, or... well, whatever you would consider Ash to be, but she's only been here a week and... I can't help but admire her. 

I'm not saying I'd leave Lisey for Ash ever, that's crazy talk, but truthfully, I've fantasized about Ash and myself.

I had a dream the other night of me and Ash dancing, it was kind of weird, we were doing the Waltz in an empty 1890s dance hall. But she had on a modern, ripped up, maroon dress and I had a pinstripe tux... It was rather amusing and random, and the next day I wanted to tell someone.... but the only person I wanted to tell was Lisey and I doubt she would have been happy with it...

I groaned as my alarm clock went off that morning... six A.M. I was back to my regular schooling schedule. I had been going of course... but sort of off and on throughout the week, but Lisey hadn't gone a single day in two weeks.

This week would truly be our first full week back to school, and, as of today, it was a new quarter we'd be given our new schedules.

I pulled on some shorts and a white tee quickly, brushed through my hair a bit with my fingers and glared at it... My hair grew extremely fast, I needed to get it cut monthly, and since I hadn't really had time, dealing with Lisey and all, it fell right in my eyes.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen, both of my parents left early on Mondays, around five o'clock a.m. but every other day of the week they don't leave until nine o'clock a.m. They were scientists and all, so I really didn't get the point of getting up early, the marine biology can wait. I smiled though, I loved my parents, I truly did, and I know that's off for a teenager. Movies and books and all of that make it seem like you should sort of despise them in a way, but I detest that thought, unless your parents were like Lisey's, straight out terrible, I don't see a reason to hate them.

But getting off that topic of my parents, I poured some cereal... yum. I mean, cereal is my favorite food. Milk and corn flakes... sound gross right? But then you mix them and it's like Heaven in your mouth...

After enjoying the pure bliss of cereal, I left my house in Yoda, picked up Lisey and then headed to school, my morning routine for the past year. But pulling up to Lisey's house she was seeming rather quiet. She got in and didn't even say a word to me. So when I pulled up to school I parked in the back so Lisey wouldn't get swarmed by her "Gal-Pals" and grabbed her hand, "What's the matter?"

She looked up at me and her eyes were empty. "My dad's gone."

I gazed at her longer, "What do you mean?"

She looked a way and got out or Yoda, "What the hell do you think it means?!" She cried and slammed my car door.

I got out quickly only to see she'd sprinted across the parking lot already, I frowned and decided it best to leave her alone for a bit.

I took a step out but jumped back quickly as a spray painted black van sped into the parking lot, almost hitting me. On the side in red was a professional looking design of a D and an O sort of intertwined on the side which made me think of Andy and Ash's band, DrowningOphelia.

On the Van's driver side Ash jumped out smirking at me, "Sorry for almost killing you," then popped out Andy, "She's not the best driver." He seemed to have finished her sentence. I wondered if they planned things like that to seem more twin-like.

The both smiled at me and then Ash looked off to the school entrance where Lisey walked in, she snorted, "What's her problem?"

"Her dad left her and her mom." I said without thinking, but then mentally shrugged, she's her cousin. What could she do with that information?

I was an idiot.

Ash nodded, she just nodded. Even that simple move turned me on, her jaw line, her eyes, her face in profile, it was all just brilliant.

I looked away, seeing that Andy caught me staring...

"So you guys want to go get your new schedules?" I asked them and they both just nodded in sync.

I showed them around the school, or at least, how to get from the parking lot to the office, and in the office there was a short line that passed quickly, and the office lady-who's name I can never remember, nor plan on learning-handed us our schedules and we compared them.

Ash and I had more classes together, probably because of Guitar Band (A/N If you don't know this, most Guitar Band classes teach bass guitar in then as well.) which we call "The Period that Never Changes," us guitar geeks had very simple minds that day. If you join that class you're in it for that period all year. But anyways we had English, Math, Science and Guitar together.

But since Andy didn't choose to take Guitar, he and I only had P.E. and English together, I wanted to find Lisey and find out her schedule but... I decided against it, she still needed alone time... and I didn't want Ash to get lost...

That wouldn't be good.

Not at all.

...

God damn my stupid excuses...

INFORMATION REGUARDING BOOK, I'D READ THIS IF I WERE YOU!

I'm going to make this short and sweet!

* Renaming these books for the published versions to 'We're Just Best Friends!' and 'Go On...'

*Do you like the new titles?

* Oh yeah! There will infact be published versions of these books on Amazon!

*They will cost no more than $2.00

*They will be edited EXTREMELY (These books, on Wattpad are drafts, basically), so that means:

...better grammar

...more chapters!

...a few new minor characters

...they'll be well written

  +they will be actual printed books!

Thank you guys for reading and supporting me!I love you all so much! And by the way, charlotte-lucyy, my dream actress/model for Ash is not the girl on the cover, that is the guitarist/vocalist Rena Lovelis from the amazing all-girl band Cherri Bomb at a concert at Sound Wave, chekc them out!

-k.