[Chapter 4]

[Chapter 4]

Me and Noah were at my house, I hadn't been there in nearly a week, and by the looks of this place, no one else had either.

I was laying across Noah, with my thighs over his, and my head against the arm rest, Noah sat upright, his hand stroking my leg, giving me chills every other minute. 

We were waiting for Auntie Mae, and her kids... my cousins, to show up, so as we waited, Noah and I discussed different lexical gaps in our language.

"Shallow." Noah shouted out, smacking my leg in victory. "OW!" I squealed, he gave me an apologetic look for about three seconds before doing a happy dance. 

"Shallow is a word, stupid head!" I smacked his arm and he sighed. "In Romanian. They don't have a word for Shallow. " 

I raised a brow, "You know this how?"

He laughed, "I have no idea! I remember reading it somewhere." 

I laughed at him as he threw his hands in the air. "You're smart."

"I know right? Handsome too, and charming, and sexy..." He smirks suggestively before pullling his legs up under him, and then readying himself to pounce.

"Noah..." I warned and backed up until I felt the arm of the couch.

He growled like he would as if he were an animal... an animal with flippy hair... I smirked at the thought, then pictured a wolf with Justin Bieber hair... That's hot. I chuckled internally before getting the wind knocked out of me by my lovely boyfriend... That was sarcasm by the way...

He was smirking over my and we were on the floor.

"Ow..." I moaned loudly. He laid his body down on my, I moaned again, "But you're heavy!"

 He pouted, "In the good way." I added, then he chuckled at me and wiggled, "Noah!"

We wrestled for a minute... or ten and by the end of it we were laughing and breathless

 I giggled and Noah pulled me up on his lap to kiss me when someone cleared their throat, scaring the living crap out of us.

Aunt Mae stood at the door way looking down at us kind of awkwardly.

I glanced at Noah to Mae, then back to Noah. He smirked at me, and stood, helping me up.

"Hi Auntie Mae." I smiled at her, she smiled back at me and lifted her arms wide... Usually hugs aren't a problem for me but... I'd like to get to know someone before I hug them... But since she was family, I guess... I could make an exception...

I walked over and hugged her, "Where are Andy and Ashley?"

Then next to Mae walked in a petite girl and in an annoyed voice said, "It's just Ash. Not Ashley."

I caught a glimpse of the back of her head and noticed her wavy, soft black hair that had been dip-dyed vampire red at the tips. Then her brother, Andy, walked in, he had the same soft black hair and an inch long random white strip going Diagonally on a chunk of hair.

They both were kind of rocking the "punk" thing.

Andy smiled at me and stuck out his hand like a gentleman, "Andy." I smiled back and shook his hand, "Lisey." In the background Ash snorted. I ignored her, she was already bothering me. "Noah Johnson." Noah stuck his hand out to Andy, Andy smiled at him brightly and shook Noah's hand, "Andy Waters."

I looked over to Auntie Mae and she gave me this unrecognisable stare... then it hit me.

"Oh! Aunt Mae, Noah, here, is my boyfriend. Sorry, I didn't introduce you."

"It's forgivable," Mae joked before shaking Noah's hand.

We all glanced around for Ash, being the only person we hadn't formally met, she was sitting on the couch facing away from us, Andy mouthed a small sorry and walked over to her.

He whispered to her sternly, and she whispered back, then Andy laughed and so did Ash, their laugh was almost identical but Ash's was a few octaves higher.

"It's a twin-thing." Aunt Mae whispered to uss making us laugh, then Andy brought Ash over to us, we were finally able to see her face. She was flawless, her upside down tear drop face held these beautiful blue eyes and her lips were as red as her hair... It took effort to keep my jaw from dropping.

She looked so innocent, and just plain beautiful, how could she be so... damn annoying?

Noah

I had to admit... Ash... was beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, and I swear her eyes were so watery blue, you could drown in them.

What?!

I mentally slapped myself, you spent three years trying to be with Lisey and now you're just going to blow it!? For her cousin?! Who could possibly be as bitchy as Rachelle?!

No. I'm not, I'll just keep calm and cool and just... not stare at Ash...

But damn did she have great legs, Lisey had brilliant legs too but... Ash had the legs of a dancer, Lisey was more of a swimmer...

"How about we go and get some lunch?" Mae offered.

We all nodded and ten minutes later we were at some local burger joint called Larry's.

I've lived here all my life and not once even heard of this place which is shocking because their burgers were amazing.

"So, Andy. Ash. Why don't you introduce yourselves?"

Andy cleared his throat, "Well... We're in a band called DrowningOphelia, I sing and play guitar, Ash is back-up vocals and plays bass. Other than that I do photography and stuff and... yeah."

Then we looked at Ash, she looked back at us confused and then sort of got it. "Oh... well, what he said but instead of photography... I dance."

Called it.

PLEASE READ ME! IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS NEEDING ANSWERS!

Hey guys :) Thanks for reading, it took so much freaking effort to finish this chapter, the writer's block came back again D: I seriously need some medication for that stuff.

lul.

but on a serious note, I'm sorry this chapter sucks, I hate when I have to force myself to write.

The next chapter will be better because well, you know, I like writing "Falling for each other." scenes... Oh wait... is that too big of a hint? *waggles eye brows*

Also, I would appreciate it if you guys answered this question for me, If I wrote another story, like... love story like this-ish. (Different plot, same amount of romance.) but it was like... a printed novel for sale on Amazon.com for $1.50 Would you guys buy it? (Or you guys could recommend another price? Saving up for college here, yo :p) 

And what about Falling for My Perverted Best Friend? Would you guys buy a printed copy of that one? Or nah because it's on here? Personally I like having the printed versions but like I said... Personally, it's just up to you guys.

I luff you :)

-k.

PS in the sidebar, that's Ash. (Except just imagine her with dark brown dip-dyed red hair :p) Played by charlotte-lucyy from deviantart.com :) Check her out, she's beautiful.