Chapter 10 - Fury

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/14914

From 2.09 - Party Guessed: In Lydia's dream on the field, Peter stalked toward Lydia.

Allison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Lydia: (voice over from 2.09 - Party Guessed) "Are you real?"

From 2.09 - Party Guessed: In Lydia's room, Peter and Lydia were sitting on the bed.

"Not yet," Peter answered.

From 2.09 - Party Guessed: In the Hale House, Lydia knelt to the hole in the wooden hole, wrapping Peter's hand around Derek's wrist. She adjusted one mirror, making the moonlight bounce from mirror to mirror to mirror, into the hole in the floor.

Peter's hand and now clawed, gripping Derek's arm tightly, clawing his skin, making him bleed.

Derek groaned a scream of pain. He opened his eyes, his eyes glowing red, the glow fading away.

Peter broke through the hole in the floor, breaking it further. He stood. "I heard there was a party. Don't worry. I invited myself."

From 2.09 - Party Guessed: In Allison's room, Chris and Victoria were sitting on Allison's bed.

Chris held Victoria in his arms, kissing her cheek.

Victoria's eyes glowed gold. "Now."

Chris pulled the knife into his wife's chest.

Victoria groaned in pain, the glow draining from her eyes, a tear falling from her cheek, exhaling her last breath.

From 2.08 - Raving: In the warehouse district, the hunters aimed their guns at Tara, Derek, Jack, Zayn and Tyler.

Chris: (voice over from 2.03 - Ice Pick) "Our sons are trained to be soldiers."

From 2.03 - Ice Pick: In the Hale House, Allison was tied to the chair.

Chris stood behind her. "Our daughters, to be leaders."

From 2.08 - Raving: In the deserted room at the rave, Jackson stood, half-shifted.

Bella: (voice over from 2.06 - Frenemy) "The Kanima seeks a master."

From 2.06 - Frenemy: In Bella's room, Bella sat at her desk, looking at Lydia. "Someone's controlling him."

From 2.07 - Restraint: In the BHHS' library, Stacie, Ari, Haley, Stiles and Scott were sitting at their table.

Stacie looked over her shoulder toward Matt. "What if it's Matt?"

From 2.06 - Frenemy: In Jackson's video, Jackson started to shift.

Stacie: (voice over from 2.07 - Restraint) "This whole thing comes back to the video, right?"

From 2.02 - Shape Shifted: On the lacrosse field, Jackson and Matt sat on the bench.

"You need a digital camera?" Matt asked.

From 2.02 - Shape Shifted: Outside the Whittemore House, Jackson and Matt were talking outside.

Jackson took the bag.

From 2.09 - Party Guessed: In the street, Matt stood in the middle of the road, looking angrily at Haley, Ari and Scott.

The Kanima stood next to him, wrapping its tail around his legs.