Chapter 4 - Abomination

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/9106

From 2.03 - Ice Pick: Outside the Hale House, The man tried to walk forward. He couldn't, looking down. The creature's tail wrapped around his ankle, making him fall.

Ari: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 2.02 - Shape Shifted: In the Lahey House's kitchen, The creature crawled across the roof, running away.

"What the hell was that?" Allison asked.

Scott looked forward in confusion. "I don't know."

From 2.03 - Ice Pick: In the ice rink, Lydia looked down at the petals of purple wolfsbane on the ice below her, gliding forward. She knelt next to the flower on the ice. Ari was still spinning behind her in the background.

Jackson: (voice over from 2.03 - Ice Pick) "It's like you're immune."

Lydia looked down at the silhouette underneath the surface of the ice, rubbing the white powder away.

Peter Hale opened his eyes, his hands pressed to the glass, his mouth open in shock and horror, his head turning uncontrollably.

Lydia looked forward, tears in her eyes, screaming in fear.

Bella skated closer, seeming to see what Lydia saw under the ice, starting to scream.

Ari held Lydia and Bella away from the ice.

Lydia and Bella held onto Ari and each other, both still screaming.

From 2.02 - Shape Shifted: In the Preserve, Allison and Scott were together.

Allison shook her head. "They're not gonna split us apart."

Scott shook his head. "Not us."

Scott and Allison kissed sweetly.

From 2.03 - Ice Pick: Outside of Boyd's House, Stacie and Haley saw Zayn.

"What the hell are you doing here, Zayn?" Stacie asked.

"Tyler, my Dad and I come from a long line of royalty Werewolves," Zayn told them. "Which means that even if Tyler and I aren't Alphas, the pure instinct from other Werewolves is to listen to us and our Dad, no matter how they feel about anything else."

Zayn hit Stacie's head with the piece of engine hard enough to make her fall unconscious, lightly hitting Haley's head against the brick house hard enough to make her fall unconscious, punching Stiles in the face hard enough to knock him out, looking like he didn't necessarily want to do that, but kind of had to at the same time.

Zayn: (voice over from 2.03 - Ice Pick) "We have to protect our own, no matter what we have to do, even if we have to do something that we don't wanna do."

From 2.03 - Ice Pick: In the ice rink, Erica and Isaac were fighting with Scott and Ari. Natalie was watching worriedly.

Tara gave Jack and Derek an annoyed look.

Jack and Derek didn't look at her.

Zayn: (voice over from 2.03 - Ice Pick) "Derek, Tara, Isaac and Natalie don't want to be put against you, Stacie, or you, Haley, or Stiles, Scott, Ari, Lydia, Bella or anybody."

Jack turned into his wolf form to fight Scott and Ari.

Zayn: (voice over from 2.03 - Ice Pick) "But if my Dad, Tyler and I give them the signal to, they won't have a choice."