Chapter 6

*A/N SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE!! BUT HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER ! ^_^

*HARRY'S POV*

"Hold out your arm." The woman says as she a tracker deep into my arm.

"Um.... OW!!!" I say as I wince in pain. It doesn't help that they aren't gentle about it at all. I can see them do the same to Louis. He doesn't seem too happy about it either. I also watch as they do it to Danielle, the new tribute. Bottom line, nobody likes it if you stam them and implant a tracker in their arm.

The hovercraft comes to a sudden stop and I know where we are. We're at the arena. I am led out to the place where the tributes rise up onto the field. This part is underground. The tributes are not allowed to know what kind of field they are fighting on, so the tributes are led underground with blindfolds to glass tubes with rising plates so the can be surprised when the come onto the field.

As soon as we were underground, the blindfold was untied. I was pushed into a glass tube and the door shut. I could see the tubes that Louis and Danielle were in. They looked frantic as the plates that we were standing on started to rise up to take us onto the arena. I kept my cool and just waited for the plate to take me to the field. But on the inside I was like, "HOLY SHIT. I'M GONNA DIE!!!!"

I'm pretty sure I can say that this is not a good week for me. The cool breeze from the arena hit my face and I realized where we were almost instantaneously. We were in a fan factory! I opened my eyes only to realize that I was wrong. We were in an open field surrounded by forests. I should've known that they wouldn't have picked the same arena two years in a row.

My thoughts are inturrupted by the boominng voice of Steve, the games' announcer, counting down for the games to begin.

"10...9...8..."

Shiiiiit. I thought.

"7.... 6.... 5..."

Help Meeee...

"4....3....2....1... Let the 74th annual hunger games begin!" Steve says.

I haul ass to try and get to the cornucopia to find a bow. No such luck. Come on, where's Niall with his Irish luck when you need him? I see the girl from District 12 has it. Her name's Catpiss I think. I pick up a knife and run towards her. 

"Not on my watch, bitch!!!" I scream as I stab her in the back. I take the cow and arrows and run off into the woods.

As I walk into the woods, I realize something. Catpiss was first. That was quick. I guess that leaves the other District 12 tribute, Pumpernickel, all by himself... I see him on the way to get water, but I decide to let him live for now. But I do see both of the District 4 tributes sticking together. I'm pretty sure their names are Duckface and Laquandrashondalay. Ironically, Laquandrashondalay is the guy. I shoot them both with one arrow straight through both of their necks. They were useless anyway.

I spend hours trying to find water in this hell hole and it feels like an eternity.

"Shiiiiiit...." I groan quietly. I'm starting to get really thirsty. But when I'm walking through the forest trying to find water, I come across Danielle. I pull an arrow and aim for her.

"No! Please don't shoot! I have water for you!" She pleads. How did she know I was looking for water? Stalker-ish much?

"Okay!" I yell grabbing the water bottle from her hands and drinking almost all of it. "Allies?"

"Sure!" She says excitedly.

"We're out!" I yell excitedly, throwing my hands up into the air. Now we only have one mission. Find Louis.