Thanksgiving With The McClain's Be Like

"SIT Y'ALL ASSES DOWN!" You screamed when Eden almost tipped the greens over from Travis chasing after her, "Y'all not gonna be satisfied until I whoop some ass." You mumbled. Woody laughed as he wrapped his arms around you, "They some bad ass kids." You shook him off of you "Yeah well they're yours sooo..." You giggled when Woody tickled your sides, "STOP! Now if drop this turkey you're getting your ass whooped." Woody stepped up to you with a daring tone, "Oh really? Wanna try?" You quickly shook your head "No!" Knowing nothing else would get done messing with Woody horny ass. "I just want everyone to stay out of my way while I'm cooking!" Woody nodded and called the kids in, "Now look, your mom is trying to cook us the best dinner she can. By herself. So I suggest to stay out of her way unless you want to hel-" they were already gone before he could finish.

"Well you don't have to worry about them." You gave him a side eye, "Yeah now it's you." Woody gasped and placed his hand over his chest, "I have you know-" "The game is starting!" Travis yelled and Woody jumped up, "Gotta blast!" You smiled at your corny husband and finished the food. At the dinner table, Travis and Woody was arguing about who team won, "Hand over that drumstick and macaroni!" Travis snickered at Woody while you looked confused "Umm what for?" Woody sighed and gave it to Travis. "We made a bet that whoever team wins, that person can get anything from the loser." You looked at Travis, "And you chose his food?" He nodded whole stuffing his face. You wiped a fake tear from your eye, "My baby."

______________________________________
Just a snippet of what happens.