The Birds and the Bees

"Woody, can you stop writing for a second and come on?" Ever since this idea came to his head, he haven't left the desk all day. "Y/n a few more minutes-" "Edward W-" "Okay damn! Watch the government." He saved the draft and logged out of the computer before taking off his shirt and crawling in bed to his wife. Y/N pulled him closer, "Yay! You almost missed it." They laid back to watch the movie they always wanted to see. Half way into the movie as they were getting comfortable a tiny knock was on the door. "Mommy?" Eden tried to open the door on her tippy toes, but the couple made sure to lock the door after their eldest walked in on them at one point. Woody groaned and unlocked the door to see Eden in her pajamas, she ran passed him and jumped in bed with her mom without saying hey to him. Obviously you can see who's her favorite of them two. "Yes, Eden?" Y/N sat her daughter on her lap and pinched her poking belly. "I have a question." Woody was still by the door, in confusion. "Eden you don't love me?"

She looked at him and shrugged "Hi daddy." After closing the door, Woody crawled back in the bed and laid on his wife's chest, playing with one of Eden's puff balls. "What's the question, bug?" Woody mumbled. Eden glanced around which is something she does when she's afraid to say something, "Bug, you can ask us." Eden got up on her feet and bounced a little playing with y/n's nose ring. "How did uncle Keef give me a lot of cousins?" Woody snickered "What are trying to ask, Eden?" Y/n sat her back down. "Where do babies come from?" Woody and y/n glanced at each other, neither one of them was prepared for this. They couldn't put the question off because one thing about Eden is even though she's scared to ask questions, once she gets the okay for it she won't stop until its the answer she wants. "Well-" "You see-" Woody and y/n interrupted each other. Eden patiently sat criss-cross for the answer. She didn't have anywhere to go so she had the time for it. "Where do babies come from?" Woody replayed the answer in his mind. "Eden you know about bees?" She nodded.

"And how they help flowers grow?" She nodded again. "Well that's what uncle Keith did to his wife." Eden's eyes lit up "So he helped her pollinate?" Y/N face went red and Woody got up from the bed before he scared his daughter with the actual truth. "Y-yes he helped her pollinate." Eden looked at Woody "How? She's not a flower and he's not a bee!" "Well if you think about it-" "WOODY!" He raised his hand up in surrender "Fine!" Y/n picked Eden up "We'll talk more tomorrow, time for bed." "But mommy I still don't know how he helped her pollinate!" Y/n sighed "I promise we'll give you the answers tomorrow, bug." Eden was laying in her bed still wondering and if her parents couldn't help her she'll go to the next big thing. Eden got out of her bed and went down the hall to the person who tells her everything.

"Travis!"

______________________________________
Poor baby about to be scarred.