The American Dream

I decided to ad a couple of speeches, too. The requirements for the speech is below the title.

_____________________________________________________________________

The American Dream

250 words or less.

            What is the American dream? I think the American dream is to become more “green”. The advantages of becoming “green” are that more plants and animals will be alive and humans can live with them in harmony. Becoming “green” will also allow us to have cleaner are to breath and the ozone layer will stop its process of deterioration.

          Now, of course, the process of becoming “green”. You may have heard of the three R’s; reduce, reuse, and recycle. That’s exactly what we must do. Reducing is easy. Don’t take long showers, turn of the lights when you leave the room, and don’t leave the T.V. on. This also helps to conserve money, which is made from paper that is made from trees. We recycle/ reuse everyday. When you take a used envelope and right a phone number on it, you’re reusing the envelope.

          Becoming “green” may not be the easiest thing to accomplish but together, as a nation, we can succeed in our dream to become “green”. All we have to do is remember the three R’s and make sure we do them. I truly believe the American dream is to become “green”.