Ark and the Abblets

Ark and The Abblets

Abblet 1 was sitting at home waiting for Ark and Abblet 2 to arrive. Suddenly, a train whistle appeared in front of her. The whistle appeared to have been broken off from a real train. Abblet 1 ran to the bathroom and scrubbed it clean. After she finished rinsing it, she gently blew into it. The whistle was surprisingly louder than she had expected. When the echoing of the whistle turned into no more than a mouse’s squeak, a train busted through her wall. On the train were Ark and Abblet 2.  “Get on, and fix the whistle! You’re obviously the only one who can,” cried Ark merrily. Abblet 1 hopped aboard and reconnected the whistle to the train. When she finished, Ark started the train.

“Where are we going?” Asked Abblet 1.

“You tell me. Today is you day to choose. I chose yesterday, remember?” Shouted Ark over the roaring engine of the train. Abblet 1 researched the map for a while. When she decided where to go she pointed it out to Ark. “Ok, the Everglades it is!” Agreed Ark. When they appeared in the Everglades, they were stunned.

“It’s so empty! I wonder if the train has anything to do with it. Where again did you say you found it?” Mammered Abblet 1 to Ark. It was not Ark who answered, but Abblet 2.

“She never said where. You blew that whistle and we were on a train, crashing through your house,” answered Abblet 2.

“There! A man!” Shouted Ark. The three girls raced to the man and told and asked everything.

“Ha, ha, ha! Ya’ll found me train! Thank ye girls.” The man announced. The people and animals all came back, after that, and the man and his train disappeared into thin air. Suddenly, the girls where shot through the air back home to Abblet 1’s house. The wall was fixed and know one else knew anything. At home, the girls decided not to have an adventure, since they had already had one. Instead, they ate ice cream and stayed the rest of the weekend at Abblet 1’s house. The entire time there, they trekked through the woods behind Abblet 1’s property. They recorded all their great adventures and the one with the train was deemed their greatest adventure of all time.