46. Understanding

A/n: I'm listening to depressing songs and crying because I'm feeling sad.

Haha what has my life come to...

I was also planning on ending this book on chapter 48 but I decided to add in a few extra chapters :)

-------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Tyler, please," The blonde girl begged trailing after me down the school hall on a Tuesday morning before lessons started.

I rolled my eyes turning around to face the pleading girl in annoyance. "What do you want, Jenna?" I asked bitterly.

"I want you to give me another chance," She said, her cold blue eyes staring directly into mine. "I want it to be me and you. I want us again."

"Jen," I sighed. "Did you not pay attention to what I said yesterday? We had that whole argument about it at lunch, remember?"

She nodded her head but looked at me in confusion. "Wait, I thought you were kidding. You're not actually gay?" She questioned in shock, I rolled my eyes.

"Wasn't that all an act, to make me jealous or something?" The blonde clung onto my arm desperately. "I know you were faking it all because you want me back."

"Jenna, I don't want you back," I sighed pulling my arm away from the girl.

I turned around to start walking away again but was pulled back as Jenna's hand grasped onto the bottom of my shirt. "Please, Tyler," She begged. "Please, I miss you so much. I need you."

"Hey, Jenna! Cut it out, you heard the guy's gay!" Brendon called from where he was leaning against the locker with the rest of my friends.

She glared at Brendon in annoyance. "Shut up, forehead."

Brendon rolled her eyes as she sashayed off to her group of friends. I walked over to my group of friends relieved that Jenna had finally left me alone.

"What on earth happened to that girl," Jack said looking over at Jenna. "She used to be so nice but now she's a complete bitch."

"Things have changed, dude," Brendon sighed. "But that's okay."

They all hummed in agreement carried on talking but I zoned out. My eyes drifted over to a certain red headed boy walking down the hall way causing a smile to curve up on the side of my lips at the sight of him.

Josh noticed me and smiled walking over. He pulled me in for a side hug, kissing the top of my forehead as he did so. A blush appeared on my cheeks as I felt all the eyes of my friends watching me.

"Aw, Tyler looks so happy to see Josh," Ryan cooed.

Brendon snorted. "Thats something I never thought I'd see."

Ryan lightly smacked his forehead in a way saying 'shut up before you ruin the moment.'

"Ow!" Brendon yelped rubbing the top of his head. "The forehead is a very-

"-Sensitive body part," We all carried on.

The dark haired boy furrowed his brows. "How did you know I was going to say that."

Pete rolled his eyes laughing lightly. "Because that's what you always say, Bren."

Pete then looked over at me but I quickly looked away not wanting to be speaking him currently. I didn't know whether it should've been awkward between us or not. Maybe I was just the one who was making it awkward.