25. Wet Dreams

A/n: hhheeeeeyyyyooooooo I finally came back from Italy meaning I have WiFi again! The past two weeks have been torture with no wifi.

Also, 2K READS WTF.

Thank you vvvvvvvvvv much :)

And before you start reading, SMUT WARNING
(only at the beginning though)

-----------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Oh fff-fuuckk," I gasped as I looked down to see his hands curled firmly around my hardened length.

My hands were quivering and I was breathing heavy breaths as the red haired boy kneeling below me took upon my needy actions and slowly started stroking me.

He looked up to me with those innocent doe-eyes, holding a smirk upon his lips.

"P-pl-pleeassse," I whined like the needy bitch I am. I couldn't take how slow he was going.

"I-I n-need yo-"

"Sssshhh," he hushed cutting me off and placing a finger to my lips. "We don't want everyone hearing what a slut you are."

I nodded blushing a bright red.

He slowly brought my cock to his mouth and teasingly kitten licked the tip dipping his tongue in and out of my slit.

"Aahh," I moaned out in pleasure. It sent shivers down my back and goosebumps along my arms.

Sensational.

The red haired boy started gently sucking on my leaking tip, humming as he swallowed some pre cum. It sent vibrations down to my dick that was tingling in anticipation.

He carried on in this teasing manner causing me to throw my head back in exhilaration, gasping for air. My cock was twitching in his mouth, I needed more.

"J-jossh, I-I aahh, fuck I-uh p-p-please," I stuttered out trying to form a sentence but my mind was in too much of a haze to think straight (a/n: correction, *think gay)

The boy licked a stripe up my length, biting slightly at my balls when he reached the top. He looked up to me connecting our eyes before sucking on my base leaving small kisses trailing back to my tip.

"Aaagghhhaah," I cried out in desperation. He was going painfully slow and my throbbing dick was aching for attention.

"I-I ah shit, I c-can't," I moaned before unintentionally thrusting forward into his mouth. Josh pulled off staring right into my eyes with a smirk pulling at his lips.

My cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, I uh didn-"

"Ssshhh baby boy," he hushed me again.

Josh took me in his mouth sliding up half way before taking me all in.

"Holy fucking God," I gasped as Josh deep throated me, his nose hitting my stomach as I felt myself continuously hitting the back of his throat. I hadn't even felt him gag once.

I watched his mouth slide up and down my member, his speed quickening as he kept his eyes locked with mine. God, what a sight.

What on earth would Jenna think of this?!

I was getting sucked of, by a guy! The devil's child to be more specific.

This should have not been happening. At. All. It was wrong, but damn did it feel so good.