22. Sex Education

A/n: I've been trying to write as much as I can but I have been very busy packing. I am leaving on Saturday and I'm really hoping that there is going to be WiFi. I don't know how long I can stand without internet connection.

------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

Finally Friday. But for some reason when I woke up, I thought it was weekend? Probably because we had no school yesterday and that messed my sleeping schedule up.

I never actually do get enough sleep. I always feel as if I were about to just completely doze off in the middle of class.

Lessons are boring anyway, we learn about pointless things you'll never actually need in your life. But for some reason I always try so hard to get good grades in everything, that's just my reputation.

It would be better if I just used this time to sleep, maybe just a little...

"Tyler!"

My head suddenly snapped up from the desk. My vision blurred as I looked up and around. Did I really just fall asleep in the middle of class?

I looked at Mr. Chives to see a angry and slightly disappointed face.

He sighed, "Tyler, did you hear my question?" I shook my head.

"Well if you were paying attention you would have. Tyler, I really do expect better from you. You're a straight A student and you never fail a single test or class."

I bowed my head in dismay. Everyone always puts so much pressure on me to be the perfect student, the 'teacher's pet'.

"Anyway, I'll ask you the question again," said Mr. Chives. "What is the liquid ejected from the penis at sex called?"

Oh no, oh no. I forgot I was in Sex. Ed class, oh gosh. This is the class I'm probably worst at.

"Uh..." I scratched my head. "Um.. semen?" I said quietly, too shy to say it aloud.

"Tyler, you're going to have to speak up," Mr. Chives said waiting impatiently.

"..Se-.......semen," I spoke hesitantly and Brendon, who sat beside me, snorted out loud.

Mr. Chives glared at Brendon in frustration before speaking again. "Okay so now class, I am going to give you all a work sheet to fill out."

Sir walked around passing everyone a sheet then went back and sat down at his desk. The sheet was basically a paragraph of writing with blank spaces that you had to fill in.

"Oh and don't forget to study for your test next Friday," sir added. He was staring down at his phone not paying attention to the class at all. "The score you get will determine the level on your report card."

Everyone in the class groaned. To be honest, I don't mind tests. Well, usually, but this one I'm feeling kind of scared for.

"You know what else we have to do on Friday?" Said Josh who sat on the other side of me, "We need to hand in those letters for the school trip."

"Ah yeah. The one to Italy, and next Friday is the deadline," Brendon chimed in. "Are all you guys going?"

"Yep," said Ryan.

"I am," Josh said.

"I haven't asked my mum yet about it. She doesn't even know at all," I stated.

"Yeah neither have I, I should probably speak to her about it today," Brendon thought.

"Oh, and also it's my birthday this Sunday so you are all invited over for a sleepover," added Brendon happily. "On Saturday, after the basketball tournament, you'll come straight over to mine."

"How 'bout me?" Asked Ryan.

"Uh... You'll come to the game to watch and be a supportive boyfriend?" Brendon questioned, "Or at least pretend to be."

Brendon just smiled when Ryan pushed him playfully annoyed.

"Anyway," began Josh, "we should probably start on the worksheet."

"I'll read it," volunteered Brendon. He cleared his throat before starting. "During sex, semen is ejected from the penis which contains many....blank?"

"Sperm," suggested Ryan.

I sat there awkwardly, I really do hate this lesson. My stomach feels all sickly when we talk about this subject.

"A baby is formed," Brendon carried on, "when the sperm reaches the blank and they blank."

"The egg and they merge," said Josh writing it down on his sheet.

"Particularly in sexual excitement, the men's penis will enlarge. This is called an blank," read Brendon. "Tyler, you say since you haven't answered yet."

"It's ...Uh...um.... an erection?" I spoke hesitantly and as quite as a mouse.

"Aww look at him, he's so shy," cooed Brendon.

Josh smirked at me causing my cheeks to heat up to a bright red. "Well, what does he know about sex? He's still an innocent virgin," Josh chuckled making Ryan and Brendon laugh.

Oh great, they just had to bring that up again, didn't they?

"So innocent," said Brendon.

Josh snickered. "For now," he whispered in my ear so only I could hear.

It sent shivers down my back and the hairs on my arm stuck up. Wait? What did Josh mean by 'for now' ?