A servant's pleasure

Sydney Age:17Gender:MaleSexuality:BaiPersonality:A cautious person

Sydney
Age:17
Gender:Male
Sexuality:Bai
Personality:A cautious person. Usually quiet but speaks up when necessary. Sydney is agile and trained to kill. Sydney crushes on people but doesn't always tell them. Hence being quiet.

 Hence being quiet

Sydney's bedroom

Renai's POV
The morning was crisp and cool.
A lovely morning light poured into the room and lit my surroundings. Samacoon was no where to be found in the bed or the room. 'Strange...' I slid out of Samacoon's sheets with ease and began to walk around in the maze of a house. I swore I heard footsteps behind me, following me down these long corridors. "Hello?" I managed to ask this while stopping a moment to face my stalker. "Hello, nice to see you again~" The servant from a few days ago was right behind me, starring at me with elevator eyes.
"I'm just looking for Samacoon."
"Oh, but your clothes are dirty young sir. Let me help you into some new clothes" I got uncomfortable thinking of what he might do. I knew what he wanted. Me. 'Not gonna happen!'
"No thank you." I started walking until the servant grabbed my wrist and began walking me to the nearest bedroom in the house. He pulled me into a beautiful bedroom where one of the walls was a window peeking into a pool. It was mesmerizing to see a pool so blue and clear.
The servant sat me down on the bed and loosened my clothes. He pushed me down into the bed and started kissing me. He kept licking my bottom lip but I didn't like it. I kept my mouth closed, scared of what he might do. His hand snaked down to my thighs and gave them a sudden squeeze. I gasped and the servant took his opportunity to slither his lounge into my mouth. His tongue was exploring every corner of my mouth while I was squirming underneath him. He took his belt off and tied my hands behind me all the while I was distracted. The servant removed his tongue from my mouth and began kissing and sucking at my neck, exploring to find something. He found a sensitive spot on my neck and began to abuse it. I was flustered and embarrassed by my attempts to hold back whimpers and moans as he relentlessly attacked that spot. "ah" I cursed myself for letting a lewd sound slither from my tongue. I felt the servant smirk against my neck as he began to trail down my chest, leaving hickies like landmarks on uncharted land. He went down my v-line kissing and marking. I don't know why by my v-line was really fucking sensitive. "Ah!" While he was mid way down my v-line, I released another suppressed moan, letting a louder one escape me. "Calm down Renai-sama, your so sensitive! I can barely hold back~! You're making such lewd faces!" He slowly continued to tease me, making me moan and whimper. 'This is disgusting. How did I end up like this?' The servant started to remove my pants and slide them down, revealing the product of his gross teasing. He grabbed my member and began licking it. "Aah!" I was quick to cover my mouth after that, not allowing myself any pleasure in this disgusting rapey shit. "See, you're enjoying yourself!" He began sucking on my tip slowly as he proceeded to take me in, making me a moaning, flustered mess below him. "Ahh~ please!" I blurted out of ecstasy. He removed himself from my teased member and looked at me with lust in his eyes. "Please what? You have to tell me what you want~" "P-please stop teasing me! I-it's too m-much!" He smirked and began the same process. "S-stop! It's too m-much! I c-can't take it!" A strange feeling started to build up in my stomach as servant began sucking at my member faster. "Nah~Aah! Ah~ p-please s-stop ah~ teasing m-me!" The feeling kept building up in my stomach, making me moan louder every time he took me in. It made me plead more and more for him to stop. It made me cry, not knowing whether I should feel good or bad. I hated the feeling so much but my body enjoyed it. "Aaah~!" I let a final moan out of my body as the tight feeling in my stomach released itself into the servant's mouth. He swallowed my cum with a happy face. 'Why does it have to be me? Why? I don't want to loose my virginity to this pervert! What should I do?' I was panting, trying to catch my breath from the rush. "You're so cute when you moan like that! Don't stop waking that face~" He flipped me onto my stomach with ease and took my member into his hand. He stuck his tounge into me and started pumping my member at the same time. "Ah! Not there! It's dirty!" "Be a good boy and let my clean you up." "Nooo!" I whined loudly in disapproval. Just then the door opened and a gray-ish blue haired boy walked in. The servant didn't stop his actions in fact, he was escalating them. "Someone, help me!" I yelled desperately hoping the boy would help me. "Smith! What the fuck are you doing?! Get the fuck off of him!" The servant looked up, removing his tongue from me. He got up slowly and bowed to the boy. "Master Sydney, I was merely having fun with the boy." "We don't have "Fun" with our guests in my room! This boy isn't having fun at all! He looks tortured and traumatized! Leave to your quarters at once! And don't leave until I say so!" The boy finished his commands and servant left in a hurry. "Are you alright?" I couldn't answer, I couldn't ever utter a thank you. That whole experience shook me up. I nodded in some response. The boy went off into a side room and it looked like he grabbed something. When he came back, I saw that he was holding a white blanket in his hands. He covered me up into soft, white blanket and sat me down on the bed. "Turn around." I did as I was told and turned my back towards him. The boy lifted the blanket with ease and un-did the belt, loosening my hands. I wrapped myself even tighter in the blanket than before. The boy smiled a bit and said "Are you ok?" in a soften tone. "Yeah, I guess. Thank you."
I got off of the bed, still shaking a bit, and started to open the door into the hallway. "Wait! We have to take you to Samacoon!"

Sydney's POV
I walked the white haired boy to Samacoon's room. "Samacoon!" The boy cried out with no answer. His voice was shaken and he had tears in his eyes. The boy looked back at me, looking for someone who knew where Samacoon was. "Come with us, Samacoon may be in his bathroom." With that, we were off to Samacoon's bathroom. I hope this helps the boy.