Seducing an angel boy

Aido
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bai
Personality: A dark and playful guy. He can be very caring but don't get him angry, or things will get interesting.

 He can be very caring but don't get him angry, or things will get interesting

Samacoon's living-room

Aido's room

AshtonAge: 15Gender: MaleSexuality: BaiPersonality: Very understanding

Ashton
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bai
Personality: Very understanding. An excellent singer as well as an outgoing person. Also a little dark at times.

 Also a little dark at times

Samacoon's POV

I woke up to the beautiful winter morning outside and yawned. That boy also woke up next to me and repeated a similar process. His white fluffy hair was just too cute and I couldn't help but ruffle it up. He smiled at me and I proceeded to take us to the first bathroom. I sat him down on a stool and began to brush his hair. Once I was done, I changed his bandages and dressed him properly. He looked Soooo cute! 'What was his name again? Oh wait, he never told me!' I looked back at that boy and he stared at me with tired but cute eyes. "What is your name?" "Renai, but you can call me Ren." "Ok!"

Aido's POV

'Someone else is here....I can smell it.' I could have sworn I saw someone with Samacoon yesterday. It was a boy with short fluffy white hair and a small body. How adorable. It is so rude for Samacoon to hog that angel like that! "I want to have the angel for myself too!" I made my way to Samacoon's first bathroom and walked in. "Aido, good morning!" Samacoon greeted me while I met the pretty blue eyes of that angel. He blushed and said "Good morning" shyly and smiled softly at me. I could have sworn that angel stole my heart right then and there! That white haired angel is just adorable! The angel boy was dressed in one of Samacoon's custom made blue kamonos. He was beautiful, especially with how the kamono was loosened at the shoulders so his pale skin was exposed. Ah, I could take him right now but first, I have to get him to like me.
"So, what are you guys doing?" I asked in a bored tone. "I'm just getting Renai dressed for today." Samacoon has really taken a fancy to this boy. Samacoon finished dressing that angel and started dressing himself. He wore his casual kamono and said he was off to his shop for the day. "Aido, look after Renai for me while I'm gone ok? Oh and I almost forgot, Sydney and Adam are coming back from vacation tomorrow! Don't forget!" I nodded and bade him a farewell.
I asked the nearest servant to fetch the angel and me a divine breakfast. Otherwise, I'd have their job on a silver platter. It's fun teasing the servants! The looks on their faces! What a laugh. That angel boy sat on the opposite couch and stared at the table. "So, what's you name again?" The angel boy looked at me and said "My name is Renai but, you can call me Ren." I love that name! It goes perfectly with his person! The servant finally came back with our breakfast and the angel gasped. "What's wrong my angel?" He looked at me and said "I have never seen such a fancy breakfast before!" I smiled again. "Well get used to it! You're going to have fancy stuff to eat everyday here!" The angel boy started to cry softly with tears running down his now rosy cheeks. "What's wrong my angel?
The angel boy continued to cry as I got up and sat beside him. He fell onto my chest still sobbing, his small frame trembling. I wrapped my arms around him to comfort him and softly patted his head reassuringly. "What's wrong Ren?" I said in a softer tone. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry. I just don't want to go back to where I live! My father would beat me for absolutely no reason! Why go back when I'm in a beautiful safe haven?" There was a short silence in between us, you could hear nothing but the soft cries that came from the angel boy. "Don't worry love, you can stay for as long as you want to!" His eyes widened. "Really?" "Yes, really." He had jumped up and hoorayed himself proudly."Thank you!" 'I am really starting to love this angel. He's so cute! Maybe even cuter in the sheets>:) .' While I was thinking to myself, the angel boy went off somewhere squeaking with excitement. "Where did he go?" I got up and I began to look around. I heard noises coming from my room and then-CRASH!
Something had been broken from inside my room! I turned the corner and burst into my room. Sitting there trying to pick up the pieces, was angel boy with a broken crystal bowl. He frantically tried to pick up the pieces and cut his hands up bad. He got up, turned around, and gasped, as he didn't know I was there. He jolted and dropped the pieces he tried so hard to pick up. He looked at the crystal shards and back at me with fear in his eyes. I started to walk towards him and he shielded his head and face. "No! Don't hurt me please! I'm sorry!" I smirked and pushed him into the bed. He winced as I put his hands above his head. He seemed to be in pain so I said "What's wrong my love?" He looked up at me painfully. "It hurts. You're hurting me! You're hurting my cuts!" "Where are they?" I let go of him and he slowly sat up. He lifted his shirt, revealing his bandaged cuts all over his body. He fell back into the bed as I followed, once again pinning his hands above his head. I took my right hand and slowly ran it down the side of his abdomen to his thigh. He shivered, letting what sounded like a quiet moan mixed with a painful wine escape his lips. I smirked at this and licked my lips. I bent down to him and kissed his neck. He shivered again as I licked and abused the spot he seemed to be most sensitive. He trebled beneath me as I got up from his neck and stared down at him. He seemed to be more calm now, still wincing but calm. I licked his neck again and bit into it. He closed his eyes and threw his head back into the bed. He let out a wine, occasionally doing so as I continued down his neck, to his shoulder,down his arm, and to his wrist. I bit into his wrist and sucked the blood from it. "Ah!" he let out a hint of surprise as I continued this for a while occasionally smirking against his skin before biting deeper and earning the same reaction. He closed his eyes tight and bit his lip. When I was finished, I let up from his wrist and looked up at him. He had beads of tears in his eyes and he was sniffling. He let his head fall back into the bed as I kissed his neck ran my hands down his sides, to his thighs, and back up into the rims of his pants.

Ashton's POV
I walked into Aido's room after hearing a sudden crash echo through the mansion. Aido was on top of what looked like a smaller, cut up, white haired boy. "Dude, really? C'mon, get off him. He looks uncomfortable." Aido looked behind him and smiled an evil smile. "Yes Ashton?" I glared back at him with my dark eyes. "You heard me." "Aw, you're a buzz kill. I was just starting to have fun with him! In fact, I tasted him too. He is quite bittersweet! My favorite!" Aido bent back down to that boy and looked him in the eyes. The boy seemed quite terrified and flustered. "Please stop, you're hurting me. Get off please." The boy was begging for his release with blue, pearly tears. Aido slowly got up and off of the boy and licked some blood off of his cheek. "Mmm, delicious!" The boy let out a sigh of relief as Aido got off of his small frame an allowed him to sit up and breathe properly. "Good, now what's broken?" The boy looked at the shards of something on the floor. It looked like one of Aido's new candy bowls. He looked nervous about it. I walked over to the boy and grabbed his hand. "C'mon, lets get you cleaned up."
He got up slowly, winced, and started to walk with me.

Renai's POV
I felt a lot of pain ripping accrost my body like a seraded knife through pig's neck in a slaughter house. I also felt a little light headed. That other guy drank a lot of my blood. Weird. "You'll be ok!" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Ashton's POV
Shit! "Are you ok?!" He just passed out? What the hell? Samacoon isn't gonna be happy about this...