Chapter 37: Gone gone gone

~5 month later ~

Everything was silent. The cream curtains that covered my window and the sweet pink blankets that covered my body. Everything so clean yet messy.

I looked around noticing the door slightly opening, and I knew Jose must have woken up.

I slowly got up . Groaning as I wiped the dry saliva of my mouth.

We had moved to Georgia a week later after everything happen. I hadn't heard one single word from the guys or anyone from England. It's was a new beginning.

I was finishing school online and Jose was working for a very important company.

I slip on my slippers and slowly made my way down the staircase to the noisy living room.

"Don't you think it's to loud for the tv at 10 in the morning " I gushed as I lean in the wall and crossed my arms.

"Goodmorning blue head" he walked by kissing me in the forehead and smiling.

"I don't know why you still call me a blue head " I ask him walking toward the couch.

"You may be blonde but you'll always be the crazy, mischievous blue head I met that day in the taxi" he smiles and looks up at me as I try to sit on the couch.

"Wait let me help you" he screech, my eyes widen as he left hand slowly cradle my waist and the other my hand slowly leaning me in the couch.

"You worry to much" I smiled as I was fully sat down.

"I'm trying to protect you" he says plunging himself next to me.

"You act like I'm dying" I laugh as Jose face turned beat read.

"Oh so you don't appreciate my care" he faked hurt .

"Yes I do, I'm just saying I'm not dying I'm just pregnant" I smiled, butterfly's forming in my stomach as I realize once again I'm expecting a living baby.

"Can I?" He smiled clapping his hands like a child.

I nodded, his hands slowly rising my shirt, his palm rested on my stomach and I felt him or her slightly kick.

"Oh god I felt him kick " he gushed as he rubbed my tummy .

"I've been thinking " I stare in his eyes gaining his attention.

"Instead of saying your his uncle why don't we tell him your his dad" I whispered , his hand stopped and he looked at me and then at my stomach .

"But his dad is Niall" he muttered slowly retracting his hand.

"Niall isn't here , he decided to exit not only my life but our baby life, and he's never coming back okay. This baby family is going to be just me and you. He's not gonna have the guys or my mother in this. Just you and me , okay. So what's the point " I cried out.

"If that's what you want , then okay" he smiled .

-----

NIALL P.O.V

"Okay one , two, three, and twist Niall" our Trainer yelled as we practice for our show.

"Niall you need to twist, get your head on in the game" he yelled frustrated.

I huffed as I twister and began sining my line of you and I.

He rolled his eyes walked to me and place a hand in my shoulder.

"Arleen has you all around the place , doesn't she?" He asked looking at time In the eyes.

"No. I haven't though of her " I answer trying to sound strong.