Chapter 17: First day gone wrong

As I walked far from the lunch I could hear the shrieks of the bimbos, yelling profanities.

Very colorful words. I chuckled as I remember her face as the paint went inside her mouth. Permanent paint.

I laughed hysterically but then stopped. Don't want to be known as a lunatic here".

I kneeld down in my knees in the middle of the hallways and opened the my bookbag to see the paint I had left.

Blue, green, yellow, purple and silver.

The pink one was sadly wasted. Fuck my life. It was my favorite one, it was a bright neon pink, but my stupid ass had to waste it on the caked face.

I zip my bag closed and clutched it to my side as I wiped the invisible dirt off my skirt and walked trough the gym door.

I had learned that they had a exit in the gym, so I was gonna use it as my advantage. I smile proudly as it pushed the door opened making sure not a sound was made.

When I was outside, I peeked a look both sided to see if the coast was clear and finally closed the door. I turned around to see that it was the right side of the building.

I gently put my bag on the floor as it made a loud "Ɨʜump". As the cement came in contact with the cans.

I opened it and took out every spray can and sharpie I had.

When I had them all in a perfect line, I shifted my gaze to the brick wall, not one stain. The bricks look newly and polished.

So perfect.

But everything perfect gets ruin somehow.

I took the purple spray can and began doing the word undeclared in different kind of words.

When the can was empty I chose the blue spray can and wrote "war" next to undeclared, I finished by making a heart at the end.

I place the spray can in the floor next to the other empty ones and bit my nail as I examine my work of art,

Something was missing.

AHAHAHAHA" I shirked as I took hold of the silver spray can and make a thick line across the words sort of like a border.

When I was done it look great.

With my sharpie as the last detail I went to the silver thick border and wrote

"Everything perfect gets ruined somehow"

That was my saying and I completely loved it.

I placed everything back in a bag and zipped it tightly as I took one last glance at my work of art and finally walked to the door to opened it.

When I was safely inside the gym, I looked back at the door closing and walked away smirking knowing that my work of art was beautiful.

In the way to my last class I walked to the bathroom to find Amy, Sarahi and Katarina.

They were all rubbing makeup remover to try to clean ATLEAST a spec of the neon pink paint that was splattered on Amy tan face.

It won't get off ARG" Sarahi screeched as she pulled her hair and wiped harshly, trying to wipe it off.

I know it won't come off god dam it" Kat said with venom in her voice.

Don't wipe to hard you shits" Amy said as she pushed them away

I can do this myself. Ha you cant even get paint off, but i expected it, you can't even pleasure guys" venom and hate laced in her words

They both gasped behind Amy, as they looked at Each other, and looked back to Amy who was not screaming profanities, and along those beautiful words was my name mention, well count how many times you have breath, yeah that how much.

I decided to walked out of the Bathroom before something began.

Before it got dirty.

I reached my last class.

Culinary.

Great. I was banned from the kitchen in all my foster home.

Oh we'll. they had to give me this class.

I opened the door to find everyone with a partner baking a cake.

Hey Mrs.what ever you name?" I asked as I went into the classroom waving my hand.

Oh we'll there you are. You came 30 minutes late!" He whispered/yelled as he finished writing on the board.

Sorry, I had things to do"I said as I kicked a pencil out of my way.

Ok so my name is Mr.Doting but call me Mr.D, your partner is James he's basically the only one with out a partner" he said pointing to the back of the class were a tall guy, was wrinkling his nose in a cute form as he read over and over the instructions.

I walked earring glances on the way. Many with lust, jealousy and fear.

I chuckled.

When I reached his class I dropped my bag in the floor and tap his shoulder.

He turned around and jumped a mile swag

OMG I'm so s-sorry p-please don't h-hurt me" he said as he crossed his arms over his face.

I smile

My name is Arleen, I bet you saw what happen in lunch. I won't do anything. I gave them a warning. So you having trouble" I chucked as I sat next to him.

Oh. Sorry I just got scared my name is James" he smiled

And yeah I can't cook for shit" he said as he scratch his neck.

Well I'm a girl. And I can't cook I'm actually banned for the kitchen" I said as I laughed nervously.

He started laughing as I playfully punched his shoulder.

We began dumping Eggs and flours on the pan, trying to figure it out.

We put it in the oven with the spoon still in the pan and turn it to the Highest number so it will be done faster.

But all of a sudden the oven literally blew up in fire, and the classroom began screaming.

Wait what?!" I looked back to the oven with James

HOLLY SHIT" we both screamed and began laughing.

As we pointed at the flaming oven.

It was so exiting. But the Classroom were freaking out.

All of a sudden the classroom door was opened harshly and a bunch of security guys came with a hose spraying the oven as I doubled in laughter.

But mine and James laughter stop when we felt the security guards grab out wrist behind our back and took us out the classroom yelling at us.

James had a look of fright.

It's okay" I Mouthed seeing his muscles relax.

We were taken to the principal office and sat down in infront of him.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?! FIRST DAY IN THE SCHOOL AND YOU HARASS A GIRL AND BURN UP AN OVEN! AND YOU JAMES I EXPECTED BETYER FROM YOU!! WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS THINK OF THIS!"

James flinches as he mention his parents.

HEY YOU TIGHT ASS! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ABOUT THE FIRE AND THE HARASSMENT THAT WAS SELF PROTECTION SO LEAVE JAMES OUT OF THIS" my face was surely red from the anger

DO YOU WANT TO GET SUSPENED AGAIN!" He raised his voice and he stood up and slammed his fist in his desk.

I stood up ignoring James pleads to calm down

WELL FUCKING SUSPEND M-" I was cut off

By none other

Than the boys coming in the office with anger in there face..

~~~~~

Sorry I took long to update.

I was having problems uploading it.

-love xx