chapter 32- signing, Niall, and happily

i huffed as i closed the door behind the boys and the frustrated niall. he was being dragged to be more especific. i coudnt believe he had just called me a psycho. of all people i never thought it was gonna be niall. people surprise dont they?.

i scratch my head feeling my slender fingers get stuck in the knots of my blue hair. i sat on my bed resting my back in the headstance as i played 'never let me go' by florence & the machine.

muttering curse words and trying not to flinch at the memorie that had just happen with niall. it had taken me by surprise actually. i reckon, it was humiliated and emeberassing having the man that you love insult you in such matter.

i needed advice. and honestly i couldnt ask no one of the boys. i needed a girl you know. someone who could help me and understand me. Danielle? naw i havent seen her , probably be awkward. something crossed my mind and i knew i was doing bad but i called her, bitting the edge of my finger as i breathed in slowly and deeply. i pulled the skin out of the sides of my fingers as i heard the line being picked up.

'hello' a womenly voice said , hitting my ear drums in such a nervousness.

i took a deep breath resting my head on the headstance and flidding with my fingers as i let out a shaky breath and regain my posture and finally smiled forgetting everything for once

"mom. its arleen" and in that moment i felt my heart drop. there was no going back. unless i hang up but i need the advice so yeah.

i heard a gasp and shuffling like if someone was moving around and letting papers fall down.

"arleen oh my goh , sweety im really sorry i love yo-" i cut her off with a simple stop . i was afraid that she was expecting me to say those words back and honestly i dont think i could.

she let out a shaky breath as my grip on the phone thighten , my palms began to sweat making the phone slid through my palm before i gripped it tighter.

" i need advice" i muttered stuttering a bit

"yes ofcourse , baby youll always count on me"

"what would you do if someone you love insult you in such matter that hit you deeply?" i asked quietly

"its niall." she said making me being taken a back and a smile broke on my face

'no-" i was cut off my my mother huffing annoyingly making me bite my lip from letting a smile creep into my face.

"stop fucking with me arleen. i aint one of your friends. im not dumb. i wasnt born yesterday, gosh. what did the blond hair leprachaun tell you? im gonna hit that boy with a pot of gold" she muttered angily making me laugh outloud as i broke into fits of giggles.

"i reckon i like this feisty side of you better than you crying" i said teasingly making her groan

"excuse me for crying" she muttered annoyed

"okay so. he called me a pshycho. he said he should have never fallen in love with a pshyco " i said letting out a shaky breath.

"im kicking that cunt back to the end of the rainbow" she growled making me stop from crying and start laughing as i gripped the phone .

"oh my god" i breathed out as i laughed harder

"im serious that boy" she cut herself making me giggle as she breathed out " no love is perfect babe. people surprise . but we say things that we dont mean. i reckon you guys were in the middle of a heated argument by the way you tell me. he was in the time, it stopped him from thinking and he said what was more appropiate honey. we dont mean half the things we say, but if your guys love is strong and meant to be it will happen. after all everything is imperfectly perfect" she stopped her rambling and all i heard silence

"and if it dont im kicking his ass" she said angrily as she made me burst out laughing again.

"thanks mom" i whispered smiling

there was silence before she spoke "no. thank you for calling me" she whispered making a smile brake in my face as we hung up.

i never knew my mom was going to be this amazing. her advice helped me. but i didnt want to talk right now. i was ready.

i went down the stairs after i heard louis yell my name making me know i ahd to go down.

"whats up" i said smiling making them cock there heads to the side.

"we have a signing in an hour. your going with me."he said smiling. i grumbled as i nodded forcefully.

liam walked in sitting in one of the stools and watching me intensionly "why?" he asked making louis sit down and stare at us expecting and answer from me.