97

Shani POV:
I walked into mine and jacks room and gave Noah to jack.
"Baby I need to pop to joes, livs broke up with him and he's a mess I'll be back in about 1 hour ish"
"Okay baby, tell me how he is" he said smiling at me.
"I will see you soon" I said while pecking his lips.
I walked out of the room grabbed everything I needed and walked out the door. Joes house was about a 10 minute walk form jacks so it wasn't that long of a walk. I put my headphones in and started listening to "came here for love" mine and joes fave song, we used to dance around the flat singing to it at the top of our lungs. I smiled at these thoughts and started singing quietly. I reached the ally way and there he stood. I don't know why I do this. Ask them to meet me. It just makes me fall for them. I slowly walked over to him he was a mess, scruffy hair, blood shot eyes and pale as anything. He still looked hot though. No Shani get these thoughts out your head.
"Shani" he said in and out of sobs. I couldn't say anything I took our hands together and looked at him in the eyes. I wiped a tear falling from his eye with my thumb to which he smiled.
"Shani look I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for trying to forget you, I can't do it I'm sorry if I mess anything up with you and jack I'm so" I stopped him by putting my finger on his lips.
"Shut up Sugg and kiss me" shit what am I doing?? Whatever I was doing it felt right.
"What?" He looked at me confused
"I said shut up and kiss me" I said pulling him closer
Soon enough our lips were attached he pushed me lightly against the wall and started kissing my neck. We slowing started to walk the back way into his flat so no one saw us. We got to the doors our lips still attached. He unlocks the door, closed it while I ran upstairs to the bedroom. He came in with only brokers shit he's fit. He came over hovering above me.
"You have way to many clothes on" he said in a raspy voice which turned me on so much.
"Take them off then" I said with a smirk
"With pleasure"
He took off my top followed by my leggings. I was just left in my bra and underwear. I looked down at my finger to notice the ring. I quickly got off the bed leaving joe confused.
"I'm sorry joe I can't do this, I love jack"
"Just fuck me one more time, and that will be it, I need you so much Shani"
"I'm sorry joe I can't"
"Okay, I get it" he sighed before giving me my clothes
"I love you joe, but I can't do this to jack and Noah"
"I know Shani, I'm sorry"
"No it was my fault" I said looking down
"Friends?" He questioned
"Friends" I smiled
He pulled me into a needy hug still both undressed, I gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting dressed and walking out and back to mine and jacks home.
"Honey I'm home" I shouted
"Mommy" Noah came running towards me
"Baby" jack came running towards me mocking Noah
I picked Noah up and hugged jack.
"Noah auntie Zoe's coming to pick you up in half an hour to take you to the park"
"Yay auntie Zoe! I love auntie zoe!"
"Let's get you ready monkey" jack chuckled
"So we get the house to ourselves" jack whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spin
"Yes we do" I winked at him before getting Noah dressed
"How's joe" jack asked
"He's good, just really upset, we're going over tonight to surprise him to cheer him up" I said while smiling
"Sounds good baby" jack replied hugging me from behind.

I got Noah dressed into a really cute outfit.

"Noah you look so cute" I said while hugging him

"Thank you mommy I love you"
"I love you too baby boy"
10 minutes later Zoe walked in and soon took Noah off and they were off to the park. I shut the door behind then and soon felt two warm arms wrap around me. I turned around to see jack just in his bookers.
"There's no messing about with you is there?" I question while crossing my arms
"Nope, not when if comes to having it with someone as perfect as you" he said looking me up and down. He picked my up, my legs wrapped around his torso he carried me into the bedroom and we did what we had to do.
"That was amazing" I said breathing heavy.
"Always is when's it's with you" he smirked
we got dressed and 1 hour later Zoe came back with a very happy Noah.
"Thanks for taking him out Zoe, he looked like he enjoyed it" I chucked
"He definitely did, god I think I NEED about a years sleep" she said yawning.
"You coming with me, jack and Noah tonight to cheer up joe?"
"Yeah, were going to get there for 6"
"Okay we'll see you there"
Me and Zoe have basically booked a room for tonight to cheer joe up, all his friends are going to be there including some of my friends who are girls and let's just say Emma is literally obsessed with Joe.
It was now 4 so I decided to jump in the shower and washed myself. I got out and saw jack getting Noah dressed. I stood there for a while in my towel looking at them. When they were both dressed jack picked Noah up and took a selfie of them.
"You two are just too cute"
"Oh shut, oh hey cutie" jack said noticing that I only had a towel on. He walked over and stared kissing my neck.
"Not in front of Noah jack" I chucked.
I walked pass Noah and jack and stated getting ready. The clock turned 4:58 and I was done.

Me and jack were the ones to pick up joe, we told him that we were going on a date and he was coming with us as one of my friends will be there

Me and jack were the ones to pick up joe, we told him that we were going on a date and he was coming with us as one of my friends will be there. Joe got into the car and noticed Noah
"Is Noah my date!" Joe chuckled
"No we just couldn't find anyone to look after him so he had to come"
Joe nodded and we started to drive. We got out of the car and Noah and jack walked in front and me and joe behind.
"I just want to thank you for taking me" he stopped as everyone shouted
"Surprise" everyone shouted making joe nearly fall back in shook
"Wait what, you did this?" He asked me
"Yeah, I wanted to cheer up my bestie" I smiled
"Thank you so much Shani" he said hugging me
"No problem suggy" I replied.

The rest of the night we drunk loads, except form jack and Zoe. "Came here for love" came on which is mine and joes fave song, everyone say down and joe dragged me up me started to dance and sing like mad. At the end me and joe shared a hug and went to sit down. About 3 hours later we all left and joe came back to jacks house. What a perfect night.